Cc performance problems - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cc performance problems

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Completely off topic but congrats on mod 1shot! I saw your application and knew you would get it!
    Please stay on topic as too not derail threads. Thanks in advance

Post Count
    once i spent 2.5hours to struggle hard to log into the game. everyday it happens several times of logging problem, most of them cost more than 15 minutes.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcockbur View Post
    Since latest update, even using newest devices it takes between 1 to 5 minutes to login to the game.
    Additionally, during war battles it can take up to 1 minute to know results, once you hit the attack button.
    Switching windows is forever, and match ups can take 10 minutes...

Are you doing your game better or worse, Gree????

I think you should be aware of this already...
    Hi, sorry about the lag.

I need three questions answered so my engineers can look into it further:

1) Which devices/OS versions are you using?
    2) Is Crime City the only app that's running on your device?
    3) Did this laggy behavior occur on a cellular or wifi connection?

Also, have you sent in a support ticket via your device? Filing a support ticket will enable us to get diagnostic information based on your device, so we can investigate the problem further.

Thanks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My wife stupidly updated all my apps on my iPhone so I now have the latest version (never normally update unless forced as usually something goes wrong) so here are my answers below:

1) Which devices/OS versions are you using? iPhone 5, 7.0.4
    2) Is Crime City the only app that's running on your device? Nope, lots of apps and even MW.
    3) Did this laggy behavior occur on a cellular or wifi connection? Cellular is impossible, will not load maps during current SLTQ, only on wifi. Also doesn't show the characters on maps, just the the big green arrows when I get there using wifi.

Hope that helps, when will new version be out? And how can I become a beta tester so I can try this stuff out and warn people if it don't work!

Oh, and now it takes about 4 mins to connect on cellular, slightly less on wifi.

And another thing, why no mods with the SLTQ? Almost making it a pointless event like normal LTQ's
    Last edited by Greeny1; 12-08-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Post Count
    i have both ipad , one is ios7, the other is ios8. both devices have the logging problem. everyday i spend more than an hour on lagging. this really makes me angry. what a ****ing game!
    the proble usually happened when the ingame dead, the restart will become very difficult.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    2) Is Crime City the only app that's running on your device? Nope, lots of apps and even MW.
    Sometimes having a lot of apps open (running) simultaneously will cause poor network connection performance due to the app not having enough memory to function properly. Have you tried to force quit the other apps and try to run Crime City only?

3) Did this laggy behavior occur on a cellular or wifi connection? Cellular is impossible, will not load maps during current SLTQ, only on wifi. Also doesn't show the characters on maps, just the the big green arrows when I get there using wifi.
    What type of cellular connection do you typically have in your area? EDGE/3G/4G/LTE?

Hope that helps, when will new version be out? And how can I become a beta tester so I can try this stuff out and warn people if it don't work!
    Thanks for your feedback, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We know this is an issue with some users, so we're doing our best to figure out how to reproduce the problem so we can fix it.

That said, we have our v6.0 update scheduled to drop this week, so it should hopefully address performance issues.