Cc performance problems

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cc performance problems

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cc performance problems

Since latest update, even using newest devices it takes between 1 to 5 minutes to login to the game.
    Additionally, during war battles it can take up to 1 minute to know results, once you hit the attack button.
    Switching windows is forever, and match ups can take 10 minutes...

Are you doing your game better or worse, Gree????

I think you should be aware of this already...

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcockbur View Post
    Since latest update, even using newest devices it takes between 1 to 5 minutes to login to the game.
    Additionally, during war battles it can take up to 1 minute to know results, once you hit the attack button.

The lag might be caused by the large amounts of people playing this game. All these players cause stress on their servers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know, but they should have better capacity planning to upgrade or add servers to have good (acceptable) performance...

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Indeed. It's just the lag on the servers from all the players logging in, which is probably very high during an event like battle of empire city. Even with more data space in the servers, you can only reduce the lag so much. Some people may have more lag than others, however. That is the case many times. Personally for me, it usually takes about 15-20 seconds to load crime city up and to hit in battle maybe 5-8 seconds a hit.
    Last edited by 1Shot; 12-06-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm not experiencing any lag connected to WiFi on my HTC One. What most people forget is that 5 seconds of lag from each your device, internet connection and Gree's servers adds up. A small amount of lag from multiple sources adds up fast.

Switching gears here; what exactly do you expect forum moderators to do? Spend their nights learning to code and troubleshoot to save you a couple minutes? I'm genuinely interested to learn what the term "forum moderator" means to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it takes up to 5 minutes with my iphone 4s, but less than a minute with my ipod 4th gen, both devices barely have any other apps and have lots of memory left, how could a newer device take so much longer than an older device?
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That last Street Assault was lag city took ages for deployes to drop from pending

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    I'm not experiencing any lag connected to WiFi on my HTC One. What most people forget is that 5 seconds of lag from each your device, internet connection and Gree's servers adds up. A small amount of lag from multiple sources adds up fast.

Switching gears here; what exactly do you expect forum moderators to do? Spend their nights learning to code and troubleshoot to save you a couple minutes? I'm genuinely interested to learn what the term "forum moderator" means to you.
    True. We cannot solve Ingame issues ourselves, that's for the developers to handle. We focus on helping the community in the forums, solving and answering to as many players as we can.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcockbur View Post

Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the game helps a lot with the lag. Have you tried this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will do... Have done twice reinstallations in the past...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The lag might be caused by the large amounts of people playing this game. All these players cause stress on their servers.
    Sorry this was excuse commonly used by gree for years. U don't have more players playing cc. We know that. We also know u can increase server capacity. It's really the last update that is issue. Lag complaints have been down for several months until several weeks ago...

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Indeed. It's just the lag on the servers from all the players logging in, which is probably very high during an event like battle of empire city. Even with more data space in the servers, you can only reduce the lag so much. Some people may have more lag than others, however. That is the case many times. Personally for me, it usually takes about 15-20 seconds to load crime city up and to hit in battle maybe 5-8 seconds a hit.
    Completely off topic but congrats on mod 1shot! I saw your application and knew you would get it!
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Last update was buggy and will be fixed with next update. They say it will be out next week.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Gree actually responded to my ticket soon after posting an assumption not server problem nor too many players playing. It is an issue with update which will b corrected with 6.0 (hopefully). Another poster is correct

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    True. We cannot solve Ingame issues ourselves, that's for the developers to handle. We focus on helping the community in the forums, solving and answering to as many players as we can.
    Helping the community in what ways. And FYI, Gree has also admitted the IOS lag being their fault from the last IOS update to me also.