Old buildings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Old buildings

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Old buildings

For "decorations" sake, will any of the low paying/overpriced GOLD bldgs ever be available to buy with ingame cash? Priced similarly to the other bldgs in their output range? They've been absolutely irrelevant since the steady influx of great LTBs, but it'd still be pretty nice to see them along with all the other old bldgs that the newer players have missed.

If a bldg costs us 500 GOLD, it should come with an incredibly RARE mod. Something that makes it far more unique in purpose as opposed to appearance. Like...

* 1 million DEFENSE
    * Banking fee eliminated (if 2 are purchased)
    * IP increase (equivalent to Tilda's Blades)
    * Extremely high IPH, but unable to be robbed
    * High chance to cost a rival the amount that they'd get from robbing an LTB in your hood

Our community has tons of great ideas for bldg mods. Please give us those old rinkydink bldgs since no one's rushing to buy them anymore, and set a new standard for the GOLD bldgs!

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Those mods are good I agree. A lot of those gold buildings are obsolete and if we do pay gold for a building it better have close to the best iPh in the game. GREE, once a year you should release an Ltb that costs gold to buy, upgrade, and produces gold that can't be robbed. Not only would it be more fun for free players, but more gold circulating around might push more people to spend on gold and compete with the amount of gold in circulation.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All great ideas, hope they are considered and put to good use.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Palm Hotel definitely needs the building cost to be changed, or something special added on.

Some cool ideas, but I'd rather any defence boost be a percentage bonus per level (on your mafia defence) as any fixed value would just get swallowed up by stat inflation sooner or later. Should building defence apply only against robberies?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ...and why slap new skins on old buildings? Look at all those beautiful properties in those rarely used map locations! Sadly, those territories have become graveyards. Places to dump new sltq/ltq characters. No one is progressing through the storyline anymore because the rewards aren't worth it.

Perhaps we'd start expanding our hoods to the max, and spending more time online, if a bigger/better variety of properties were available for purchase. Even if a few had outrageous price tags!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm still doing the map progression when energy is not needed for an LTQ.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also, if buildings such as the palm hotel are changed in cost or get a mod attached then what about players that have already built and upgraded these buildings?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagey Caminiti View Post
    ...and why slap new skins on old buildings? Look at all those beautiful properties in those rarely used map locations! Sadly, those territories have become graveyards. Places to dump new sltq/ltq characters. No one is progressing through the storyline anymore because the rewards aren't worth it.

Perhaps we'd start expanding our hoods to the max, and spending more time online, if a bigger/better variety of properties were available for purchase. Even if a few had outrageous price tags!
    Because they'll need to create 3 more dimensions to those buildings. It's much easier to just repaint the old ones.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    Also, if buildings such as the palm hotel are changed in cost or get a mod attached then what about players that have already built and upgraded these buildings?
    If the cost is reduced to something more realistic then that's hard on those who've spent the 500 gold recently, but then again what about the big gold spenders of the early days whose "investments" are probably totally worthless nowadays, assuming they're still playing.

If a mod is attached it should of course be backdated so existing owners get it. Shouldn't need saying.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    You, guys get nothing. Just like those that already had free banking get. Nothing all, zero,nada,goose egg,zip,etc. Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    You, guys get nothing. Just like those that already had free banking get. Nothing all, zero,nada,goose egg,zip,etc. Thanks.
    A mod is completely different than a building that has always cost a good bit of gold to get. When you spend a lot of gold to get a mod you good and well know it will be released again at some point for less or even free, or at least you should know that, easiest way would be leave it alone and repaint a new one with a little different income
    Last edited by t12pm; 12-07-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagey Caminiti View Post

I agree with you 100% on making the older buildings relevant. It should be noted however, that following the story line was outted in the first three months of the game as a poor way to progress.