Hybrid View

Like on ltq when finish normal and beginner instead giving useless no boost unit they give like 500 folders for normal and 250 for beginner more people would do them and have reason to do it

Quote Originally Posted by socomloser View Post
    Like on ltq when finish normal and beginner instead giving useless no boost unit they give like 500 folders for normal and 250 for beginner more people would do them and have reason to do it
    That's a great idea

That seems a bit high - but I like how you think :-)

maybe 100 Bonus Folders for finishing Beginners and 250 for finishing Normal LTQ :-)

i also also agree that this would increase LTQ participation
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    That seems a bit high - but I like how you think :-)

maybe 100 Bonus Folders for finishing Beginners and 250 for finishing Normal LTQ :-)

i also also agree that this would increase LTQ participation
    it'd sure make me do most iLTQs, i pretty much avoid every single one and just work on fLTQs because iLTQs are just worthless unless you're using gold or you've got a load of energy

I'd just like to get folders proportional to energy used on missions, not just 1 for 100 and 1 for 1000 - 1~ for 100 and 8-12 for 1000 would be much more rewarding.
    ayy

Yep I agree on that proposition, not sure that gree will accept or even consider that
    I would even suggest 1000 and 500 because 500 folders is just 2.5 lvl 150