GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Conquest Attack Bonus

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Conquest Attack Bonus

This afternoon it was brought to our attention that the Conquest Attack bonus had not appeared to be working. We looked into the issue and are happy to announce that we fixed the bug.

Many of you may have noticed a jump in your stats due to this fix. Be advised that this bonus is only active during the Conquest events, so your stats will drop when this bonus is not active.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we want to make sure that all features are working as intended.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
    This afternoon it was brought to our attention that the Conquest Attack bonus had not appeared to be working. We looked into the issue and are happy to announce that we fixed the bug.

Many of you may have noticed a jump in your stats due to this fix. Be advised that this bonus is only active during the Conquest events, so your stats will drop when this bonus is not active.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we want to make sure that all features are working as intended.

Thanks Derez! That's great!
    One problem though, the battle result screen is showing our opponent's equipment attack stat instead of his equipment defensive stat. This has been like this ever since the new stats came out. I suppose that with all the more serious issues this was overlooked. Maybe you can fix it now?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I don't know if the conquest points bonus is working because there nothing to show it there yes it show it active your profile.But there nothing on battle screen to say how many bonus points you have received.We didn't have this problem before as it showed on the result before the last update.

Thanks for the fix for the conquest Attack bonus.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    I don't know if the conquest points bonus is working
    Going to say it's working. I was getting close to 500 points from a target yesterday. I have a hard time believing I hit that mark without a bonus. But yes, having something on the results screen indicating how many bonus points were awarded (like the old results screen) needs to happen.

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We will look into some of these display issues but it will take us a while to get the changes out due to the fact that they have to be updated in the core game and will have to be in a future update release through Apple.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Going to say it's working. I was getting close to 500 points from a target yesterday. I have a hard time believing I hit that mark without a bonus. But yes, having something on the results screen indicating how many bonus points were awarded (like the old results screen) needs to happen.
    This was an attack bonus, not a points bonus . If you are getting 500 points for a hit , I'm jealous

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    However - the bonus was removed before the last battle started .
    Plus now my attack is lower than before the battles started!!