Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dew has missed the point to some extent. There are many people who actually WANT to play at the level that they do. I have tried the boycott word a few times due to the game issues, and was chastised by the vast majority for it. They WANT to play. As a servant of my team, I must do as the majority wishes, as long as it dosnt violate the basic principles we have always stood for. Of mr dew has no friends, that's his business, and his right not to. Some of the rest of us feel differently, some just want to play at the level they're at for themselves

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    What an odd world we exist in these days.
    People used to play games when they felt like wasting time.
    Today people play games under the instruction and direction of some fictional, self appointed "leader" with fictional "officer fanboys and sycophants" to assist THE BIG CHEESE.
    The "little drone game playing warriors" no longer decide what they want to do and when they can do it, but perform their assigned duties as JOB NUMERO UNO or risk getting kicked out of some fake faction full of "unknown friends".

To top it all off, through no fault of many, their "games" went missing, and they fret about getting booted out of their "fake" faction of TRUE friends.

Playing has now become working.
    Odd, so very, very odd.

Why not be the BOSS of you?

If YOU decide YOU want to play, do it.

If you'd rather do other things over the holidays, do them.

I don't see Gree asking you what YOU want to do. LOL
    You know how it is. There are certain accomplishments that can be achieved by a certain level of performance/participation if the team functions well together. So, for me anyway, it's not so much "do as I say or else" as it is, "hey, team, do we want to accomplish this goal? If so, here is what it will take from each player to get it done". Nobody HAS to do it... but if someone doesn't want to do it, then they should let someone else who does want to do it have their spot since space is limited. Lots of people do still want to play.

It will never again be like the "goode 'ol days of yore", I suppose, but I'm sure you used to believe that drive to see people working well together to do what others couldn't was what made the game fun in the first place.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    You know how it is. There are certain accomplishments that can be achieved by a certain level of performance/participation if the team functions well together. So, for me anyway, it's not so much "do as I say or else" as it is, "hey, team, do we want to accomplish this goal? If so, here is what it will take from each player to get it done". Nobody HAS to do it... but if someone doesn't want to do it, then they should let someone else who does want to do it have their spot since space is limited. Lots of people do still want to play.

It will never again be like the "goode 'ol days of yore", I suppose, but I'm sure you used to believe that drive to see people working well together to do what others couldn't was what made the game fun in the first place.
    There are teams that are egalitarian.
    There are teams that function as a dictatorship.
    There are teams that enjoy DEWIN NUTTIN in a NUTTIN game.
    Life is replete with choices.
    What a beautiful site a rainbow is.
    Or, another sight to behold, a Dunkin Donuts, Shipleys, or Tim Hortons at about 4:30 AM full of fresh, tasty treats and good, hot java. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Or, another sight to behold, a Dunkin Donuts, Shipleys, or Tim Hortons at about 4:30 AM full of fresh, tasty treats and good, hot java. LOL
    Now we're talkin'
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a beautiful site a rainbow is.
    Mmmmmmmmmm!
    Tim Horton's!!
    I have given them wayyyyy too much money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In my first and to be only battle in this event the opposition has numerous blank names on my iOs but on my Droid those blanks are conveniently filled with my screen name. I had the choice of attacking myself in 9 positions on the oppositions roster. I picked one and I kicked my ass. The result screen displayed the true opponents name.

If I turn off my game for 1 month do you think Gree will have enough time to undo the damage they have done to the game?