Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Brilliant insight. If I may re-direct this thread away from your Successful Faction Strategy, back to this 7 day War....

Trolls have a brilliantly limited scope of sight, such as does any real life bully...

...why does TRUTH always get bashed as 'crying' or 'whining'?

TRUTH is, a 7 day event that is GREE's self-acknowledged most profitable event, in lieu of so many messes amid so much new content, is a money grab....not an event aimed to keep player's engaged.

TRUTH is, I play this GAME because I can play it any day, all day, or some of the day, or not for today. What is being confused with 'whining' and 'crying' are the voices of the people who use this app because they want to, and don't want a game-sanctioned event to cause us to NOT play.

We want to play. Why does that equate to 'crying' or whining'?
    Well I think I was clear and this is not trolling. The name of this thread is "Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event" and not are the "Why I will kill myself playing it" or "GREE = GREED".
    And yes this event is directly could be tied to the strategy each team adopts. I am not here to teach people how play this game. I believe in free will. Just one advise may be simplistic but I follow it thru all the time "Play your own game the best that you can does not matter what GREE does".

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    I want to play as well! The length of WD can change every single cycle and I would still play... because I want to.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Just one advise may be simplistic but I follow it thru all the time "Play your own game the best that you can does not matter what GREE does".
    If the game is unplayable, or a player can't access the game, he or she can't play.
    You may not be suffering that fate, but others are.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    If the game is unplayable, or a player can't access the game, he or she can't play.
    You may not be suffering that fate, but others are.
    Exactly and I bet the minute that person gets locked out when 5.0 is released they will be spearheading the charge to get it fixed.

Granted it looks from the update to be at least encouraging. So with luck my concern for 5.0 will be misplaced.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 12-08-2014 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Bug fix
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Exactly and I bet the minute that person gets locked out when 5.0 is released they will be spearheading the charge to get it fixed.

Granted it looks from the update to be at least encouraging. So with luck my concern for 5.0 will be misplaced.
    Agreed, my friend.
    This is not a time to snipe each other.
    This is a time for player unity, otherwise no one will ever play this game again.
    Frankly, I don't care.
    I do care for those who care!
    Attica, Attica, Attica!!! LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! Sorry this wasn’t more clear when we initially introduced the upcoming WD. Though the WD is longer, we have made it more relaxed for you. The overall goals for the event were not changed and the top prizes for this event will include the awesome new bonuses. This means that you will actually have more time to complete everything, and get better prizes. Additionally, for this WD the minimum participation is set to 0. Finally, for those who do participate, if certain total points milestones are hit everyone participating in the event will receive some sweet rewards. More information on that last point to come soon.
    Hey Gree!
    Maybe your customers have not been clear: We dont want a 7 day WD!
    We want a working, playable app.
    We want enjoy christmas.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Lurker
    Post Count

Lol

Here's a thought, Clementine:

Hold the seven day WD for the three year anniversary, but eliminate the gold requirement to refill health.
    Let people tap as much as they wish, for as long as they wish, and give everyone FREE refills.
    If its participation you want and gratitude, I bet you'll get over 90% participation, despite the holiday.

Heck, Clementine, take it to the next level and run it for 14 days, right through New Years Eve.
    Same thing, all FREE, all the time, yes ma'am; 168 hours + 168 hours = 336 hours of SWEET, DELICIOUS, EXCITING WD!!!!

It'll be a one time event, the largest gaming extravaganza ever and its GREE, throwing its own anniversary celebration for its loyal, deserving players.
    Imagine also, Clementine, what a great way to apologize to everyone.
    Imagine the headlines this will grab.
    No other game maker has ever done this, Clementine.
    Imagaine how many new players will sign up, old players will come back, and even the greats of MW might even come out of retirement to celebrate, YOU, Gree!!!!!

Your idea are so great and delicious Really Looking forward to it. But what will happen to u, if the enemies tap u
    Insanely non stop. I know u will blame gree again because lost so much of units and by the times the day 7th,
    U will see ur def decrease by 5b

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by afiq View Post
    Your idea are so great and delicious Really Looking forward to it. But what will happen to u, if the enemies tap u
    Insanely non stop. I know u will blame gree again because lost so much of units and by the times the day 7th,
    U will see ur def decrease by 5b
    What will happen to me? Nothing, not a darn thing. ROTFLMAO

What will happen to my games? I don't know, nor do I care. LOL Besides, all of my games are indestructible, but even if they weren't, so what? Its all make believe, and dress up dolly, Afiq. LMFAO

"

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That would explain the new change. Gree needs to market to all of the little girls out there, so what better way than giving them a dolly to dress up.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Here's a thought, Clementine:

Hold the seven day WD for the three year anniversary, but eliminate the gold requirement to refill health.
    Let people tap as much as they wish, for as long as they wish, and give everyone FREE refills.
    If its participation you want and gratitude, I bet you'll get over 90% participation, despite the holiday.

Heck, Clementine, take it to the next level and run it for 14 days, right through New Years Eve.
    Same thing, all FREE, all the time, yes ma'am; 168 hours + 168 hours = 336 hours of SWEET, DELICIOUS, EXCITING WD!!!!

It'll be a one time event, the largest gaming extravaganza ever and its GREE, throwing its own anniversary celebration for its loyal, deserving players.
    Imagine also, Clementine, what a great way to apologize to everyone.
    Imagine the headlines this will grab.
    No other game maker has ever done this, Clementine.
    Imagaine how many new players will sign up, old players will come back, and even the greats of MW might even come out of retirement to celebrate, YOU, Gree!!!!!
    This has been done by mobile game developer PlayNext in conjunction with their shutdown of Sword of Phantasia.
    Instead of gouging their customers one last time, they announced the shutdown of the game on 11/18/2014 with the
    shutdown date set 12/8/2014. What they did was make all in app purchases free so you could buy as many of the
    items as you wanted & complete whichever standard goals were left.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Thing is though, this was supposed to be a strategy game, not a matter of who had the deepest pockets although that is certainly how it evolved to this point. But that is a completely unsustainable economy because once the wheels start coming off the rails the train wreck will not be far behind….
    No this game is pay to win - see the following article about Europe Commission ruling on making explicit the true cost of a game http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-14-847_en.htm, there was one by the FTC which is seeking to make Apple, Google & other
    appstores to remove the word free from the description for applications with in app purchases.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Just for a point of reference - I am not in Sup - but have been in Top 10 - but now in Top 100 and my full Regen is 21 minutes. I would have to imagine someone in the Top 3 who pays to be in Top 50 crate events has less than a 10 minute full regen

but free refills would mean no bonuses would actually matter - but we all know THAT would never Happen
    Actually free refills will just mean players that know the right people or if they are Android & have the right Windows or Mac
    automation tool - running their account on Bluestacks or Genymotion 24x7 tapping for 7 days while you do other things
    in real life can be done.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Too many words and too many redundant posts complaining about how Gree is the worstest company ever (yes, i said worstest), so apologies if someone said this already and I missed it.

Clementine - please pass on to the team, for future extended events, that WD is much like Vegas - a weekend is plenty. A full 6 days is waaaay too much. While we appreciate the goals being more lax and the prizes being better, that is not and never was the issue. The community doesn't want a 6 day WD because no matter what the goals are, we all will be glued to our devices as much as possible just to beat out the other factions. There are factions with officers who don't sleep the entire WD weekend to help run battles. People schedule work off. Husbands hide in bathrooms from their angry neglected wives (and vice versa)... A lot of time is invested to be there for your faction in as many battles as possible. 6 days is going to burn people out

Then there is the financial cost. 6 days will lead to an abundance of personal overspending just to support the faction. Players have learned how to pace themselves throughout a weekend, but many will probably misjudge and spend too much too quickly and either sandbag the event or end up spending more than they wanted to... all of which will lead to angry people and resentful faction members.
    Also, I am willing to bet that in a per day breakdown, Gree will not make as much during this event as it would in 2 regular WD events. It's just like the 24hr WDs - people end up spending a lot more on a per day basis compared to a regular WD.

Just my $0.02

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyflosser View Post
    Actually free refills will just mean players that know the right people or if they are Android & have the right Windows or Mac
    automation tool - running their account on Bluestacks or Genymotion 24x7 tapping for 7 days while you do other things
    in real life can be done.

Ah, yes, genymotion; very clever indeed.
    Endorsed and used by the, well, you know.
    Some call it, ATTACK BOT. LOL

"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bottom line for me is a Game is meant to be entertaining and a brief distraction from Real Life. If it crosses the line to be too time consuming or stressful, one have the choice of either to participate or not. Yes, it may be too simplistic a view if one is in a faction with obligations or want to stay competitive. But if it is no longer enjoyable, then the choice becomes simpler. To me, 7 days is too long but on the other hand it might be too short for some.

With the anticipated changes coming in the 5.0 release, might be a good time to have a relaxing holidays catch a few good movies and drinks with friends/family or take a trip w/o been a slave to one’s phone or tablets. With luck, the decision could even be made if the updates locks me out or crashes till unplayable