Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post
    Typical lack of response from mods/gree. As usual.

They dont care about anyone.
    No onestands up to them

Boycott gold spending is the way to do it ,
    Theyare just like. The uk. Government all lies and promises. Nothing happens
    They dont listen to the people that matter
    I agree with the poster who suggested that Gree will soon be a case study in business schools on what NOT to do.

Most companies seek to cure mistakes. Gree just plunges forward like a kamikaze pilot focused on one and only one task, unresponsive and uncaring as to any changing circumstances. Sadly, both Gree and the pilot achieve the same result: Killing themselves irrespective of whether the initial goal is actually reached.

For my part, when conversing with my fellow Gree sufferers, I intend to start using the phrase "you really Gree'd that up" whenever somebody makes a mistake.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by maalu View Post
    Yes but because they want to make too much money they are killing the game and propose non-understandable event like this 7days wd
    I think the key word is 'want to' but the reality is will they? Someone said this was still one of their top earners, I cannot believe that this is still true based on the mess things are in and the customer satisfaction level being at an all time low. The fact that gree just made an attempt to try and listen is a very important first step. Now the trick is did they actually listen and will they impliment what they heard?

IMHO 5 will make or break the game, if it doesn't fix the locked out players and even worse locks out more players then the game is doomed if however they put it on a strict diet and resolve the issue of players being locked out snd the constant crashing of the game for many then there is indeed hope.

As for a free tapapoluza, it would go a long way to repairing the disconnect that gree seems to keep widening with it's customer base. For those short sighted and only considering the immediate loss, consider this, gree is already loosing money on this game due to the many issues and anger that it's customer base is feeling towards the company and things got worse with the lengthened WD right before Christmas so they need to do something now if it isn't already too late.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    I was eating a clementine today and juice squirted into my eye. True story.
    Ha ha ha... That´s my kind of humor.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pretty much everyone that posted on here is a whiny little girl. If you don't like it don't play. Stop crying on here nobody cares

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cdun13 View Post
    nobody cares
    Hmm, "nobody", huh?
    Would that include you and your post?
    LMFAO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    7dayWD ..are the people at gree crazy? To me it seems like a grab as much cash they can in a week event! What's it for your bonuses? Instead of coming out with all these changes...fix what you have first! This is a good game with is getting riddled lately with all these changes that are loaded with problems. I see your producer came to the forum to talk..Great Move its showing you want input.Alas a lot of members unloaded on him..(venting) well deserved but counter productive.Fix what you have then hold a idea forum.Your customers should have input but to steady change things and events is useless if they don't work!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! Sorry this wasn’t more clear when we initially introduced the upcoming WD. Though the WD is longer, we have made it more relaxed for you. The overall goals for the event were not changed and the top prizes for this event will include the awesome new bonuses. This means that you will actually have more time to complete everything, and get better prizes. Additionally, for this WD the minimum participation is set to 0. Finally, for those who do participate, if certain total points milestones are hit everyone participating in the event will receive some sweet rewards. More information on that last point to come soon.
    This makes as much sense as saying that a marathon race is more relaxing than a 100m sprint as you have more time to complete it. If you got rid of ranking based rewards and only gave rewards for wins and streaks maybe... But as long as there are rankings, the longer the event, the more endurance/gold that will will be needed to do well

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Good thing you guys aren't in the military... change is constant and the unexpected expected. Stop crying! They are changing this to 7 days for ONE WD. Whats the problem here? Maybe consider playing 3 days if you don't like the idea of 7.

If this were a permanent change to WD I would maybe understand the resistance.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post
    Good thing you guys aren't in the military... change is constant and the unexpected expected. Stop crying! They are changing this to 7 days for ONE WD. Whats the problem here? Maybe consider playing 3 days if you don't like the idea of 7.

Amen bro . A lot of whining.
    I have an idea. Spend as much as top factions spend and you will get top prizes. Seems fair to me. Same as in real life. When you want to get something better you pay more.
    Also if 7 days WD too long for you I would suggest tap or play for 1, 2, 3 days or whatever and turn your device off and have nice break. I can promise you GREE SWAT team of geeks will not burst in to your house and chain you to device and make you play against your will.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cdun13 View Post
    Pretty much everyone that posted on here is a whiny little girl. If you don't like it don't play. Stop crying on here nobody cares
    Actually you completely missed the point, if nobody cared nobody would post you appear to be in the minority. The fact is some of us do care and some care a lot because it was once a great game.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post

And if you really were in the military would you want greecorp to be your CO?
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Amen bro . A lot of whining.
    I have an idea. Spend as much as top factions spend and you will get top prizes. Seems fair to me. Same as in real life. When you want to get something better you pay more.
    Also if 7 days WD too long for you I would suggest tap or play for 1, 2, 3 days or whatever and turn your device off and have nice break. I can promise you GREE SWAT team of geeks will not burst in to your house and chain you to device and make you play against your will.
    Thing is though, this was supposed to be a strategy game, not a matter of who had the deepest pockets although that is certainly how it evolved to this point. But that is a completely unsustainable economy because once the wheels start coming off the rails the train wreck will not be far behind….
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Thing is though, this was supposed to be a strategy game, not a matter of who had the deepest pockets although that is certainly how it evolved to this point. But that is a completely unsustainable economy because once the wheels start coming off the rails the train wreck will not be far behind….
    The game itself is pretty simple. All the strategy is built on top of it by individual factions and also how individual players spend their resources. Actually individual players in SUP spend or score less than use to do in their previous factions because they don't have kill themselves and carry bunch of free loaders. If you have balanced team were all have to carry their fair share it's a big savings of money.

Post Count
    The game itself is pretty simple. All the strategy is built on top of it by individual factions and also how individual players spend their resources. Actually individual players in SUP spend or score less than use to do in their previous factions because they don't have kill themselves and carry bunch of free loaders. If you have balanced team were all have to carry their fair share it's a big savings of money.
    I think I get your point though it is rather unclear, SUP is a bit of an anomoly though. If you take the strongest players and put them in one spot then logically they are unbeatable and in a way that was a brilliant move. Granted one faction cannot possibly be the only group paying for the game.

But the fatal flaw of having a consistently unbeatable team is that there is no incentive for the other top teams to try and yet this is a competition so logically the incentive is winning, see the disingenious aspect of this scenario?

So in reality they are victims of their own clever strategy, now having divisions might make things a bit more interesting or not if all that happens is that the top 3-5 teams get put into different divisions but at least they get a chance to the the kings of their own little fifdoms.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Brilliant insight. If I may re-direct this thread away from your Successful Faction Strategy, back to this 7 day War....

Trolls have a brilliantly limited scope of sight, such as does any real life bully...

...why does TRUTH always get bashed as 'crying' or 'whining'?

TRUTH is, a 7 day event that is GREE's self-acknowledged most profitable event, in lieu of so many messes amid so much new content, is a money grab....not an event aimed to keep player's engaged.

TRUTH is, I play this GAME because I can play it any day, all day, or some of the day, or not for today. What is being confused with 'whining' and 'crying' are the voices of the people who use this app because they want to, and don't want a game-sanctioned event to cause us to NOT play.

We want to play. Why does that equate to 'crying' or whining'?