Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update On Upcoming 7-D World Domination Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Here's a thought, Clementine:

Hold the seven day WD for the three year anniversary, but eliminate the gold requirement to refill health.
    Let people tap as much as they wish, for as long as they wish, and give everyone FREE refills.
    If its participation you want and gratitude, I bet you'll get over 90% participation, despite the holiday.

Heck, Clementine, take it to the next level and run it for 14 days, right through New Years Eve.
    Same thing, all FREE, all the time, yes ma'am; 168 hours + 168 hours = 336 hours of SWEET, DELICIOUS, EXCITING WD!!!!

It'll be a one time event, the largest gaming extravaganza ever and its GREE, throwing its own anniversary celebration for its loyal, deserving players.
    Imagine also, Clementine, what a great way to apologize to everyone.
    Imagine the headlines this will grab.
    No other game maker has ever done this, Clementine.
    Imagaine how many new players will sign up, old players will come back, and even the greats of MW might even come out of retirement to celebrate, YOU, Gree!!!!!
    Oh. My. God. That's terrible! How to make everyone slaves for 7 days in one foul swoop. If all it took was tapping to get the top prizes then everyone will be chained to their device for the whole seven days. Worst. Idea. Ever.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Oh. My. God. That's terrible! How to make everyone slaves for 7 days in one foul swoop. If all it took was tapping to get the top prizes then everyone will be chained to their device for the whole seven days. Worst. Idea. Ever.
    LOL, my goodness, YESSSSSSSSS.
    Actually, if the refills were GIFTS from the Gree gods, I vote for 14 days (336 hours) of tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap FUN!!!!

Yes, Gree, refills all around for 14 days!!!!!

That'll wake the sleeping, angry players up, and they'll show you the love......Best. Idea.Ever!!!!!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It would be nice to have one event that was totally gold free and we could see who had the will and the manpower to score the most points. I mean completely free, no in game cash required either....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    . . .Though the WD is longer, we have made it more relaxed for you.

The overall goals for the event were not changed and the top prizes for this event will include the awesome new bonuses.

This means that you will actually have more time to complete everything, and get better prizes.

SERIOUSLY makes me wonder if you actually play this game

no - not that you have the app loaded on a device

not that you have a level 10 account

but that you actually PLAY the game with the least bit of understanding

- smh

EDIT: Nevermind - I see that this thread is just a copy from the Gree Facebook page.

But still - whoever wrote it does not understand how a Real PLAYER within an actual faction plays WD events
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 12-06-2014 at 02:02 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! Sorry this wasn’t more clear when we initially introduced the upcoming WD. Though the WD is longer, we have made it more relaxed for you. The overall goals for the event were not changed and the top prizes for this event will include the awesome new bonuses. This means that you will actually have more time to complete everything, and get better prizes. Additionally, for this WD the minimum participation is set to 0. Finally, for those who do participate, if certain total points milestones are hit everyone participating in the event will receive some sweet rewards. More information on that last point to come soon.
    I think you're disgusting... Just exercising my first amendment rights

Post Count
    make it a 7 day pvp with good perm prizes (energy etc) for points tiers scored then if people want they can tap away
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    make it a 7 day pvp with good perm prizes (energy etc) for points tiers scored then if people want they can tap away
    yeah - then those 180 stamina refills just sitting in my inventory might actually get used :-)

plus - think of all the BP rank you can climb :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    Highly unlikely gree would be so generous.. but lol for once sup might not win if refills are free their gold advantage will be gone. would depend on who is willing to stay up longer and tap tap tap it will be a battle of sheer will as oposed to wallet. That idea gets my vote just because it would be really interesting to see what teams actually would be top dogs at the end ... money no longer a consideration.. finally a piece of the map that isn't owned by sup
    SUP will still end up at the top. You seem to have discounted the fact that they have been getting health regen bonuses in quite a few events for at least the past few cycles. I bet, most of SUP members have regen less than 30min. If it's gold less WD, they will still have a huge advantage.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    SUP will still end up at the top. You seem to have discounted the fact that they have been getting health regen bonuses in quite a few events for at least the past few cycles. I bet, most of SUP members have regen less than 30min. If it's gold less WD, they will still have a huge advantage.
    You seem to have missed the whole point of what they wrote free refills so regen don't matter

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just for a point of reference - I am not in Sup - but have been in Top 10 - but now in Top 100 and my full Regen is 21 minutes. I would have to imagine someone in the Top 3 who pays to be in Top 50 crate events has less than a 10 minute full regen

but free refills would mean no bonuses would actually matter - but we all know THAT would never Happen

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Dream on if you think Gree would make the event gold free.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    You seem to have missed the whole point of what they wrote free refills so regen don't matter
    My bad! I misinterpreted it as GREE giving us free refills.

Now it seems like an interesting idea.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My bad! I misinterpreted it as GREE giving us free refills.

Now it seems like an interesting idea.
    Plus, if Gree feels truly contrite, shows remorse, and wants to make amends; holding a 14 day - FREE REFILL EVENT- to celebrate three years of MW AND make up for any hard feelings, WHY NOT have Gree put up, then all of the victims and locked out players and the entire MW player base would see that Gree is putting its money where it's mouth is.

Come on, Clementine, and all other Gree officials; at least discuss the idea.
    Tell us something, make a counter offer, please.

It's also Christmas time, a traditional time of gift giving.
    So, why not hold a 14 day festival of tapping fun, a gaming extravaganza, and give the gift of 14 days (370 hours) of tapping fun in honor of these dedicated and loyal MW gamers who have stood by YOU, Gree, through thick and thin. The big and small players from all over the planet have made MW número UNO of strategy war gaming on Android and iOS, so time to celebrate these fine players, Gree.

Give them what they've clamored for, a 14 day FREE REFILL WD extravaganza.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Plus, if Gree feels truly contrite, shows remorse, and wants to make amends; holding a 14 day - FREE REFILL EVENT- to celebrate three years of MW AND make up for any hard feelings, WHY NOT have Gree put up, then all of the victims and locked out players and the entire MW player base would see that Gree is putting its money where it's mouth is.

Come on, Clementine, and all other Gree officials; at least discuss the idea.
    Tell us something, make a counter offer, please.

It's also Christmas time, a traditional time of gift giving.
    So, why not hold a 14 day festival of tapping fun, a gaming extravaganza, and give the gift of 14 days (370 hours) of tapping fun in honor of these dedicated and loyal MW gamers who have stood by YOU, Gree, through thick and thin. The big and small players from all over the planet have made MW número UNO of strategy war gaming on Android and iOS, so time to celebrate these fine players, Gree.

Give them what they've clamored for, a 14 day FREE REFILL WD extravaganza.

I think this is a fantastic idea on a number of fronts, will help make up for the catastrophe that the release of 4.5.x has been, the joke that customer appreciation month was, and could even put some strategy back in WD. Sadly won't help those still locked out unless we have a Christmas miracle and 5 gets them back in..... But overall I like it.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A compromise could be a one off fee for unlimited refills, no more than 100 gold.
    Have fun, it's only a game