Alliance Situation

Hello guys.

Today is a bad day. I just got kicked from an alliance that has been my fam for over a year now.

I have a few options that I want you guys to put your opinion on as I cannot make the decision myself: (I have left the names of the alliances anonymous so that a person in my same world will not recognize the names)

Alliance #1: Top ranked alliance in my world. Many active players, but very strict about activeness. A gold-spending community mostly. Was my ally in my old alliance.

Alliance #2: 2nd in my world, was one of our enemies in old alliance. A great community full of strong people, but people apparently do not chat much there. Despised by my old alliance.

Alliance #3: 3rd in my world, was another enemy in old alliance. People are boisterous, talk a lot about everything, good rewards. Despised by my old alliance.

Alliance #4: 5th in my world, was yet another enemy in old alliance. (This is the one I am thinking about at the moment.) Placed perfectly in diamond league for great rewards. I have heard that they are pretty active because of their perfect placement.

Please help me choose between these 4. I was so shocked when I got kicked that I just turned off my device and sat there for a few minutes, head in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Hello guys.

Today is a bad day. I just got kicked from an alliance that has been my fam for over a year now.

I have a few options that I want you guys to put your opinion on as I cannot make the decision myself: (I have left the names of the alliances anonymous so that a person in my same world will not recognize the names)

Alliance #1: Top ranked alliance in my world. Many active players, but very strict about activeness. A gold-spending community mostly. Was my ally in my old alliance.

Alliance #2: 2nd in my world, was one of our enemies in old alliance. A great community full of strong people, but people apparently do not chat much there. Despised by my old alliance.

Alliance #3: 3rd in my world, was another enemy in old alliance. People are boisterous, talk a lot about everything, good rewards. Despised by my old alliance.

Alliance #4: 5th in my world, was yet another enemy in old alliance. (This is the one I am thinking about at the moment.) Placed perfectly in diamond league for great rewards. I have heard that they are pretty active because of their perfect placement.

Please help me choose between these 4. I was so shocked when I got kicked that I just turned off my device and sat there for a few minutes, head in my hands.

I'd also say alliance number 4. I don't know anything about you or how active you are or I'd say join alliance number 1.

Hello guys.

Lol

Plus 10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Lol

Plus 10 characters
    Thank you for that informative response

By the way guys, alliance 4 just ruled me off the list, said I couldn't be trusted. I changed my name and found a different cover, but they still ended up finding out my original name....

why cant you be trusted?

Because he was part of an alliance who boost ap for the top team in that world.

Do number one then

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Because he was part of an alliance who boost ap for the top team in that world.
    No, that is not true at all. My old alliance did not boost AP, has not boosted AP, and will never boost AP.

I was not trusted because my old alliance teamed up with the #1 alliance and destroyed them pretty badly.

No, that is not true at all. My old alliance did not boost AP, has not boosted AP, and will never boost AP.

I was not trusted because my old alliance teamed up with the #1 alliance and destroyed them pretty badly.
    Apologies, thought you were Spartan Lolsies World 2. Those guys let the number one alliance in during player wars so they can hit each other in npcs.