Simple idea to fix crafting materials drop rates.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Simple idea to fix crafting materials drop rates.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Simple idea to fix crafting materials drop rates.

The chests already have Common, Uncommon, and Rare opportunities. As far as I can tell, the loot tables for all 3 options are the same for materials chests. Why not make common drop 1 random item, uncommon drop 2 random items and rare drop 3.

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is actually a display bug that will be fixed in a future app update that we are working on. Each tier should be awarding you more of the materials.

Dead Wood Crates: common 2x, uncommon 3x, rare 5x
    Feather Wood Crates: common 1x, uncommon 3x, rare 5x
    Bramble Thorn Crates: common 1x, uncommon 2x, rare 4x

We will also be giving out more crates in upcoming events to help players craft more items and are looking into material buildings for release early next year.
    Iron Bark Crates: common 1x, uncommon 2x, rare 3x

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it! Yes we need more dropped materials to craft items.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Shucks, I opened this thread in hopes that the OP would suggest getting rid of the lottery boxes all together and just start issuing rewards based on completion of quest.

Last week I bought a 2015 Yukon XL. I asked the dealership for some specific color and amenities, luckily they had just what I was looking for so I bought the darn thing. They didn't say "give us $##,###, now pick a set of keys out of a jar and the vehicle I picked is the one I would drive home with".

I know I know, its a weird concept, buying what you want, not buying the chance at getting what you want.....but its more rewarding.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Shucks, I opened this thread in hopes that the OP would suggest getting rid of the lottery boxes all together and just start issuing rewards based on completion of quest.

Last week I bought a 2015 Yukon XL. I asked the dealership for some specific color and amenities, luckily they had just what I was looking for so I bought the darn thing. They didn't say "give us $##,###, now pick a set of keys out of a jar and the vehicle I picked is the one I would drive home with".

I know I know, its a weird concept, buying what you want, not buying the chance at getting what you want.....but its more rewarding.
    Buying what you want is less exciting than winning the jackpot in a lottery. Basic human psychology. Always chasing the high.