WHEN - That's all... WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WHEN - That's all... WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

WHEN - That's all... WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!

We don't need Mod's giving us flippant, grammatically incorrect, responses like...

You have and developers answering questions now so i think that is a great new adition to this forum.
    Simply tell us WHEN THIS WILL BE FIXED... Who cares about an AMA with Developers telling us about the nit noid things they're doing when many of us can't log in for FIVE WEEKS NOW.

WHEN! That's all we need to know...

WHEN!
    Last edited by Ranger89; 12-05-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think this is a really fair question. Can't experience the new features without being able to get in game.. I can't believe that some players are still waiting after this long.

How long has 5.0 been waiting on Apple's approval?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When? - That's all...When will this be fixed?
    We don't need Newbies giving us flippant, grammatically incorrect, rants like.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger89 View Post
    WHEN!
    Simply tell us ISNT WHEN A QUESTION? AND SHOULD'NT IT HAVE A QUESTION MARK AT THE END??? Complaining about anothers grammar while making several mistakes yourself has been going on for well over FIVE WEEKS NOW.

WHY? Thats all we need to know....
    WHY?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Ranger, I answered this in your other thread here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ds-Good-or-Bad

"The reason I have not been able to tell you exactly when you will be able to get in, is because I do not yet know myself. As soon as I have additional details or a definite time/date, that will be conveyed. Please know that this is a top priority for our Developers, as they do not want to see anyone locked out of the game any longer."

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads on the same topic, even if the title of the thread is different. Locking this one now.