Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Vanishing Guilds

Gree-

This morning two guilds I know of vanished. Literally, vanished. The GM's logged into their games with a notice that they had been kicked from the guild. They both go to check and not only are they not in guild, nobody is, and the guild has been removed from existence. Considering both guilds were maxed level, maxed element bonus, and consistent top 10 finishers, this raises some eyebrows. You know which two they are, as you have received quite a few tickets now I am sure. Please fix this NOW.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Another instance of fixing one thing or breaking another

It is player appreciation month. Please do us all a favor and hire more testers. These individuals do not require a huge salary and the right quality control manager will make or break your product. You must have a full suite of regression tests where on every build, you go through every critical scenario and make sure you didn't break anything.

Yes, I know there are a lot of scenarios. Yes I know software development isn't easy. Yes I know that every software manufacturer has bugs. The one thing I do know, is your rate of breaking something that was working on the previous release is very high. Far too high for a company that expects to sell their new epics for $100s of dollars. For a phone game, to expect that high of a value, you need to deliver on the product.

I am a veteran in the software development area and would be happy to consult with you on best practices and improving your metrics in this regard.

guild gone

Gree you need to give us back are home that we worked so hard to build up.

Thank you Gm of bop branding room
    Notslotaj

Hey Folks! If you or anyone you know is experiencing this issue, please contact our Customer Support, and encourage them to do the same. This will help us to better pinpoint the issue and resolve it quickly.

Thank you!

bring are guilds back

Two guilds have suddenly vanished, not just any guilds.These two guilds were both maxed, it took alot of time and dedication to max them.These guilds are also top 10 finishers, this needs to be taken care of asap.
    #BringBackBop

Quote Originally Posted by exotic View Post
    Two guilds have suddenly vanished, not just any guilds.These two guilds were both maxed, it took alot of time and dedication to max them.These guilds are also top 10 finishers, this needs to be taken care of asap.
    #BringBackBop
    If a ticket has not yet been filed, please do so now!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    If a ticket has not yet been filed, please do so now!
    Clem...as stated in my first post. Many tickets were filed. As stated a million times before here, that never seems to help anything. Hence why we are on the forum.
    #BringBackBoP
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Clem...as stated in my first post. Many tickets were filed. As stated a million times before here, that never seems to help anything. Hence why we are on the forum.
    #BringBackBoP
    So now are we gonna have to wait til Monday night at earliest to get a "response" as usual?

"Sorry, we are having our developers look into it."
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    So now are we gonna have to wait til Monday night at earliest to get a "response" as usual?

"Sorry, we are having our developers look into it."
    I'll be commenting very often til we get it back. Weird how you guys so easily "gave bbt back" to the people who it didn't actually belong to. It took about 3 hrs and a bunch of complaints and you stripped a GM of his guild, which he had controlled for MONTHS, and awarded it to people who had no right to it. But as soon as BoP and OTB disappear we hear nothing. Great job, oh and BBT is doing awesome this war...

#BringBackBoP
    Bulls on Parade

Dedication to a guild not a game.

I've been playing Knights and Dragons for a year and a half. And have spent more than my fair share. But the loss of my guild, makes me lose interest. I've stuck around not to go spend my hard earned money on a war for a war epic that will be outdated in two weeks.. And haven't continued playing to see your epic boss holiday events and what I can get from that. Or, even your new found heroic mode.

This guild that ALOT more than just us standing behind it now, show for. Is my reasoning for spending my money. My guys. The name, the emblem, the spirit, and heart that previous Guild Masters have put into this game. Its strong to represent something like that. And now all of us Bulls and ONLY THE BEST members have to show is a complaint on your forums in hopes for a little help...

GREE, and all the other folks that read this. Help us get redemption and get our home back!

# bringbackBoP
    Last edited by Bulls On Parade sandman; 12-06-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Return our guilds!

I have poured my heart and soul (mot invluding the ridiculous amount of money)into our guild which was abruptly taken from us. I have contacted gree multiple times and havent recieved a single response back. I was the current GM when i was removed the guild failed to exist. Please help us in this matter!!!!

Bulls On Parade

Gree we have send you quite the few requests about our home Guild being gone. This was caused by an Game BUG that you have created while adding so much new content into it and not even running tests on it. the game bug im referring to is the Ghost member. Im certain that you have gotten enough email and already know that you wont be able to help us as our guild just vanished and ceased to exist. Its sad to see you folks are just directing us to write you an email to get an automatized answer which you copy and pasted so we can shut up for now.

We wont shut up. So much time, money and feelings have been invested into this Guild, I do know that Im not the original founder of the Guild but im quite certain you guys can look up and see I was leading that guild for over 4 months now.

It would be great if you could finally reply to us honestly what is up and try to help us instead of calming us down

BoP Kv

Im going to hold my breath, not

Once again Gree has found a way to amaze me. I'm Gm of what used to be ONLY THE BEST. Thousands of dollars & hours and 2 years of continuous top ten runs all gone in an instant. Take a bow gree fantastic job as usual. I've created a new OTB so that the 30+ imposter guilds can't take my name & soul from this game. OTB a top runner for more than 2 years is now level 11. Any help would be greatly appreciated From the k&d community rebuilding OTB to it's former glory, considering gree will likely do nothing as usual.
    Pm herkemer via line
    Keep up the great work gree, love those generic responses & being completely ignored on all issues over the past 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! If you or anyone you know is experiencing this issue, please contact our Customer Support, and encourage them to do the same. This will help us to better pinpoint the issue and resolve it quickly.

Thank you!
    Clementine, we have contacted gree support. Actually I just got a response about a issue that came up after this. Meaning they blind sided this issue.

This ghost member issue has been around for weeks. And they've been made aware of it.

We never complain about overpricing. Or the fact that they expect us to pay 100 dollars for epics that are extremely outdated.

We just want our guilds back. I'm a Bull, so I'm standing for

Bulls on Parade

But also a guild who had the same issue

ONLY THE BEST

We've been good to gree's pockets. We have been dedicated to a game that finds a way to suck our pockets dry.

Alls we want is our homes back.

And any extra help. Will be much appreciated.

#BringBackBoP

Something like this should never happen. When two of the premier guilds in KnD disappear from existence what does that mean to the rest of us that may fall victim to the same glitch? This needs action and fast!