Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    No guild should ever be wiped clean. There's been too many times where they just up and royally screw up and over good people in this game.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Wow, and I thought them giving me the roundabout for Gems was bad, this is awful!

COME ON GREE!

BUMP, STILL WAITING

LOL, Three tickets sent in from leadership have been heard back. All three auto responses (two of which were worded exactly the same, word for word).

#BringBackBoP
    Last edited by B Legit; 12-07-2014 at 08:26 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

STILL waiting for a response

We are rallying together to make a new guild. Although I still feel like the guild should be recovered and handed back to either Mr.h or kV.
    Ofcourse we are going to set up a new guild to rebuild. We don't know what gree's response will be. But, sad part is that. We lost our emblem. I know seems crazy to be the worst part.. But its just like Lebron James being the cover of Cleveland. Our 'Lebron' was our tornado emblem.
    Please keep into consideration GREE and everyone else

#BringBackBoP

#BringBackBoP

So we have two more tickets to report back on our responses!! It just keeps getting better

"I do apologize for this inconvenience and have credited some gems to your account. I know this doesn't help in regards to losing your guild much, however, until a resolution is reached, it can help in other areas."

^^ I'll admit, by far the best/most personal response I have seen. However, he never got any gems credited, and we still don't have our guild. This is also the first personal response we have gotten, it's been 5 days now.

Next

"It has come to our attention that their (Sp?) are players abusing this bug and wreaking havoc upon some guilds... Those who abused the bug will be punished once a fix is found."

The only havoc being wreaked is from your Dev's. No players took advantage of the system and wreaked havoc, that was all you guys.

Once again, you had BBT's GM Kicked and replaced by someone just because they complained. They had NO reason to be handed BondBeyongTime. You took care of that in less than 12 hours. We are on day 5... please don't think you can "ignore ignore ignore" this one.

#BringBackBoP
    Last edited by B Legit; 12-08-2014 at 09:18 AM.
    Bulls on Parade

Lol, you really think this would be a priority. Not only have we not heard anything through tickets (unless you count the above), but we also haven't even had a mod's comment, other than telling us to write tickets, which we did, and you see directly above why those are a massive waste of time. In the 5 days since this happened, we have heard NOTHING...but we have already built a new guild back up, it's already level 50's, with 7% bonus', hoping to have it all maxed out before the weekend. Thanks Gree for making us waste all that gold, and all the other stupid crap you have to do for quests to build it up. The least you could do is give us our 10% bonus' back so we don't have to wait forever for those, a-holes. (Apple-holes, just in case you thought I was cursing or something insane like that....)
    Last edited by B Legit; 12-08-2014 at 04:17 PM.
    Bulls on Parade

Daily BUMP til it gets fixed

Really awesome how you took the time to do a Q&A with your customers, but didn't have time to fix your own idiotic mistakes.

#BringBackBoP
    Last edited by B Legit; 12-09-2014 at 04:32 PM.
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Daily BUMP til it gets fixed

Really awesome how you took the time to do a Q&A with your customers, but didn't have time to fix your own idiotic mistakes.

#BringBackBoP
    I wasn't impressed with the Q&A session, and don't hold out much hope that answers for many of the questions are forthcoming. I would be more impressed if GREE could figure out how to return BoP and OTB to the battlefield.

Daily BUMP

Read the "Disappointing AMA" thread for todays condescending remarks.

Oh and Fossil, from what I read it was exactly what we expected it to be. Watered down "answers" with no real value.

#BringBackBoP
    Bulls on Parade

wow this is rediculess figure gree would help you all out with this issue

wow is all I can say I hope you all get your alls guild back that really sucks that this has happened

has this issue been fixed yet or addressed

As long as people keep paying for Gems, they will continue providing ZERO support for anything.

Hey Folks! Just spoke with Arclite from the Development Team and he has informed me that we can confirm that we have identified the two newly formed guilds consisting of former BoP and OTB members. The Guild Level and Element Bonuses will be boosted shortly to compensate for the issue you guys experienced.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we do appreciate your continue patience as we looked into this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! Just spoke with Arclite from the Development Team and he has informed me that we can confirm that we have identified the two newly formed guilds consisting of former BoP and OTB members. The Guild Level and Element Bonuses will be boosted shortly to compensate for the issue you guys experienced.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we do appreciate your continue patience as we looked into this issue.
    Thanks Clementine, good to hear it.

thanks

Heya clementine. Awesome thing that you guys managed to find the new guilds and maxed them for us. We really appreciate it that you helped us out there.

Alltough would we have known that this action would be taken. We would have saved up our gold and also fusion boosts to get the guild level up. This was due to lack of communication. We send you guys multiple emails and also set up this post. No answers came from you guys till you had an easy solution for us.

Next time please do speak honestly with us and tell us you couldn't give us back the old guild because of the ghost member issue u are having and our original guild ceased to exist. If the communication from your side would have existed. We wouldn't have taken the actions we did and rebuild our own guild within such a time.

Greetings
    BoP kv