Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Great to see gree has great testing of the content before release

After reading countless replys... u guys do know that our, and are , are two different words yes? Bring back are guilds - 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    After reading countless replys... u guys do know that our, and are , are two different words yes? Bring back are guilds - 2014.
    And they call Buster a troll...

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Wellll I'm back!!

Guess what Gree? Your awesome CS team should really start communicating with one another. You guys did max out our guild finally, which was nice but I wouldn't call it anything other than doing your job...a week late. Now we asked for our stuff back that we dumped into the guild to get it going again. The first two people who got replies from "Paul" both got compensated what they lost, which is awesome, first time I've seen you guys actually do something you should... Oh but wait. Then came the replies from your very own "D," who told 6 people that "We do not offer compensation or assistance for circumstances such as these."

That is a very scary statement. First, you DO in fact compensate, as you already did to a few people, so blatant lie. Two, you don't offer assistance for circumstances such as these??? THEN WHAT DO YOU OFFER ASSISTANCE FOR!?!? This is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT your fault, there is literally no better circumstance to offer assistance to players than this. I'm baffled.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Wellll I'm back!!

Guess what Gree? Your awesome CS team should really start communicating with one another. You guys did max out our guild finally, which was nice but I wouldn't call it anything other than doing your job...a week late. Now we asked for our stuff back that we dumped into the guild to get it going again. The first two people who got replies from "Paul" both got compensated what they lost, which is awesome, first time I've seen you guys actually do something you should... Oh but wait. Then came the replies from your very own "D," who told 6 people that "We do not offer compensation or assistance for circumstances such as these."

That is a very scary statement. First, you DO in fact compensate, as you already did to a few people, so blatant lie. Two, you don't offer assistance for circumstances such as these??? THEN WHAT DO YOU OFFER ASSISTANCE FOR!?!? This is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT your fault, there is literally no better circumstance to offer assistance to players than this. I'm baffled.
    LMAO. Gree wonders why it's customer service scores are so poor. It's always enlightening to put yourself in others shoes.
    Gree, if you received responses like this after spending money on a product would YOU be happy? Individually I suspect not. But, so long as the company is turning a profit Oh Well, right?