Thread: Gem sale

Gem sale

Come on Gree, sale time. Guild War and 5k gem event, but no sale = no gems for me.

I'm pretty sure the 5k gems is both for profit, and as a REWARD for spending that many. No one it telling you how to spend it... I'm sure a lot of people will buy, like always, but for the guild war or chests, not for just the arcllite.

I won't be buying any gems until they fix their customer support issues.

In the last 9 days we have had a 40% and 30% off, so not sure what you are wanting.

Well we aren't all on here 24/7 to catch a 1 or 2 hour gem sale. The only ones that last any longer are the 20% sales.

Wink Gem packs OFFER

Its been a long time since the last 0,75€ offer pack, a month maybe more, and before that you have released 2 such offers in a week!!so maybe we should have such an offer soon, cause i believe this way both sides will be pleased!!!So give us an OFFER GREE!!!

The 40% was a 24 hour sale

For those of you who are missing sales, there are several groups that post sales on the Line app. If you do not already belong to one of these groups you may want to consider it. I belong to many Line groups but keep the notifications shut off for all but the sales group. With the notification on, the announcement will flash on your screen accompanied by a audible if you so choose