Levelling Up Commanders - NPC's - 34 / 38

Dear Gree,

I think it would be a good idea if you could create a number of New NPC's around the map so that players can level up their commanders. It is becoming increasingly difficult for players to level up their commanders and most of us don't mind spending a bit of money but to level up a 100 commander would cost far too much.

I must have around 4 80/90 Coms I haven't levelled up yet and Several Coms still in my Inventory / Arsenal that I can level up to 90 but too time consuming.

My idea would be to have say 100 Holdout Style NPC bases around the map which cannot be capped or are only 1 building big so not worth capping.

This would make obtaining the LTQ Commanders more interesting to me and perhaps spend more money as I knew I could level them up quicker. All that's happening at the moment is that I see all these great LTQ commanders in the events but cant be bothered trying to get tehm as I cant level them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post
    Dear Gree,

I think it would be a good idea if you could create a number of New NPC's around the map so that players can level up their commanders. It is becoming increasingly difficult for players to level up their commanders and most of us don't mind spending a bit of money but to level up a 100 commander would cost far too much.

I must have around 4 80/90 Coms I haven't levelled up yet and Several Coms still in my Inventory / Arsenal that I can level up to 90 but too time consuming.

My idea would be to have say 100 Holdout Style NPC bases around the map which cannot be capped or are only 1 building big so not worth capping.

This would make obtaining the LTQ Commanders more interesting to me and perhaps spend more money as I knew I could level them up quicker. All that's happening at the moment is that I see all these great LTQ commanders in the events but cant be bothered trying to get tehm as I cant level them up.
    I agree. Leveling comms is such a painful task.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post
    Dear Gree,

I like that idea and also I hope they add that for android. Leveling commanders on 34s or 38s takes a long time when there's like a million people also leveling commanders.

I drop one of my own 34s making it NPC again, then I train my commanders on it

They could make it an event, like we had in the old npc events, way back when.
    This time they should put the strongholds in the map in the tiers like we get for holdout, this time the event is for BP against the strongholds they are instant reset army's and cannot be captured. This is a pure BP event.

I prefer alliance events but this could be run either way.

I say tiers because the difficulty factor of scoring BP with weaker commanders comes in, it costs players with weaker commanders far more unit value to get the same BP score and they are likely to have no supers to support the larger army's needed. So the tiers help level this
    A Reward event needs to be run at the same time with BP levels unlocking rewards, this again can be on a player level or alliance level.
    Because this is a commander leveling event maybe bonuses should be added for levels the commander increases because if a player is using an unlevelled commander his unit cost rises for attacking so that should be factored in, so rewards in some way reward the number of levels a commander gains as well as BP. So if I use a L45 commander I get bonuse rewards until he hits his max of L50 if I use him again I get no bonuses just the BP from the attack.

So the event is a risk reward system

I see this as a short event. That can be ran as a filler event.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 12-07-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    I drop one of my own 34s making it NPC again, then I train my commanders on it
    But hey, what about the upgrades in that 34 of yours? Or you have so many 34 that you dont care?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGameSucks View Post
    But hey, what about the upgrades in that 34 of yours? Or you have so many 34 that you dont care?
    when you capture it back its just like it was as an NPC34 all level 7s, I have 2 38s and 7 34s so I can swing this off and on and I also allow my other ally members to use it when im done

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    when you capture it back its just like it was as an NPC34 all level 7s, I have 2 38s and 7 34s so I can swing this off and on and I also allow my other ally members to use it when im done
    This only works successfully if you know what you're doing and if you are strong enough to hold back enemies that might be tempted to take it off your hands by porting in.

My alliance in w30 has three training bases (2-38's and 1-34) that we keep as NPC's for leveling comms.. We have several players ported all around each of them, and it makes training a real breeze especially for higher level comms.

The older worlds have half the amount of the 34s and 38s as the newer worlds, so people don't drop to often for leveling.

I would definitely agree to adding some Holdout stronghold style training bases that were uncappable. I think that this addition could also be the solution to those extra base cores. Each alliance in say top 50 could be assigned one or two strongholds that can be upgraded for troop count inside, regeneration time and the such by core donations in the Alliance pane. Of course there would have to be a lock on donating cores past the requirements for the 10 bases, but otherwise puts a reason for them still being lootable from NPC bases.

Yes this would be really nice if gree added leveling bases around the map, however this is highly unlikely because GREE loves to force coin out of us. Therefore they probably purposely made it nearly impossible to level 80+ plus commanders to force you to purchase vet trainings (I actually level most of my comms to level 70 or 80 on NPC 24/27s and then move to our training 38s for level 80+ because there are so many people using the 38s). I think GREE should offer an advanced vet training (500k or 1m exp value) for a little more gold than the vet training. Players would probable be willing to spend on comm exp trainers if they didnt cost so much. No one wants to drop 3k gold to level their level their tops comms 1 level.

Quote Originally Posted by TankFodder View Post
    The older worlds have half the amount of the 34s and 38s as the newer worlds, so people don't drop to often for leveling.
    What? This is simply not true. All worlds have exactly 900 NPC 34/38:s in the exact same coordinates. At least W2/4/24/25/28 and 36. Yes, I did check every spot. Which world has a different set up? Would be interesting to have a peek.