@Clementine or whoever is currently moderating. Constructive feedback within

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: @Clementine or whoever is currently moderating. Constructive feedback within

Post Count

@Clementine or whoever is currently moderating. Constructive feedback within

I missed this last AMA because there was less than 48 hours notice and I haven't been checking the forums as much recently because finals are next week and I've been super busy. In the future, could we maybe have closer to a weeks notice for AMAs?

While on that topic, I hope the AMAs continue to become a staple around here. Perhaps even monthly. I know that you know Gree has an enormous image problem, especially here on the forums. The AMAs are (in time, I'm sure) going a long way towards bridging the gap over the lake of burning hatred. Remember, that lake is almost entirely filled by the lack of communication and transparency on the part of you (Gree).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I missed this last AMA because there was less than 48 hours notice and I haven't been checking the forums as much recently because finals are next week and I've been super busy. In the future, could we maybe have closer to a weeks notice for AMAs?

While on that topic, I hope the AMAs continue to become a staple around here. Perhaps even monthly. I know that you know Gree has an enormous image problem, especially here on the forums. The AMAs are (in time, I'm sure) going a long way towards bridging the gap over the lake of burning hatred. Remember, that lake is almost entirely filled by the lack of communication and transparency on the part of you (Gree).
    O well.......