Missing alliance war rewards.

I still have not recieved alliance war rewards, anyone else not get them? Last I checked our alliance was in first place about a hour before event ended. I've heard nothing about it.

Same here. This is a huge problem. I emailed support about it yesterday. Some in my alliance received the promised rewards. Many of us did not.

Alliance rewards

Same here arghhh!

Add me to the list of being cheated on the Alliance War rewards.

I received the awards but for third place when my Alliance finished in second place. Some guys in my Alliance received awards for fourth place, second place and even first place. From the sound of things those who received the awards late got them for whatever place their Alliance was in during the current Invasion event at the time they collected them rather than what we actually earned during the Alliance war. I also started the Invasion in the morning before I got my rewards and I had three of the red keys and when I received the Alliance wars rewards later it took away my red keys.

Our alliance also had these problems. We had some who got 7th place rewards when we were in 4th place. Only a couple got the correct reward. I was told at end of event that i was 1,000,000 rank! Others were they also ranked 1,000,000th.

Were these players that had been established in your alliance or jumped in during the event? I'm wondering if new alliance members that joined during the event may have not received credit.

No, it was many of the most senior members of our alliance who received no rewards. I've been a member for several months, fought tooth and nail in the alliance wars, our alliance came in 9th place, and I received no rewards. I did receive an email from Gree saying that they are working on giving out awards to those who got passed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemedic View Post
    Were these players that had been established in your alliance or jumped in during the event? I'm wondering if new alliance members that joined during the event may have not received credit.
    no, it was established players in the alliance who got lvl 7 rank in error and most established members of alliance got no rewards at all.

Gree gave my belated rewards today. Hurray! Thank you.

My new Alliance, <250>, containing a grand total of one member, me, did reasonably well in the Event, but was then told that I had finished in one millionth place!

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    My new Alliance, <250>, containing a grand total of one member, me, did reasonably well in the Event, but was then told that I had finished in one millionth place!

haha Awesome effort Spartan

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    haha Awesome effort Spartan
    In reality, I did much better. I tend to punch above my weight. I regularly beat squads that on paper should wipe the floor with me.

In any game it is essential that you feel like you are steadily making progress. Right now I seem to be marking time. They have put all the best stuff so far out of reach now that there is much less incentive to play.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    In any game it is essential that you feel like you are steadily making progress. Right now I seem to be marking time. They have put all the best stuff so far out of reach now that there is much less incentive to play.
    Definitely have to agree with you there. I keep wishing for a new UR unit from a chest but have been going on months without any new ones. I just want to get an UR above level 30 but it seems impossible with the rewards lately. I did finally get all my rewards for the boss battle though so that was good.