AMA

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AMA

Post Count

AMA

Well I see this AMA sucked, I expected a little more considering you guys were actually here for two hours and even opened up the thread early so we can ask questions in advance just for a majority of them to be ignored.. here were my 3 unanswered questions feel free to post yours below

I have a few questions I would like to ask-

1- Why do bank deposit fee reduction mods stack the way they do and do you mind changing it so they add up instead of each mod basically canceling each other out? I understand how it works, and it's smart lol but would it honestly hurt for a guy that takes the time and effort to collect 10 of these mods to have free banking? I have 8 of these and it calculates to -52% off the bank fee.. I understand you may not want everyone to have free banking but would it really hurt to have it? (The answer is no btw)

2- What is up with the LTQ's? I mean in all fairness.. you can't honestly think that these LTQ's are even remotely worth both the reqs and the prizes. The prize for normal sucks utterly and most cannot complete it for free anyway so why bother? I thought when you guys released the anniversary LTQ (where I actually spent gold to complete normal.. big surprise) you guys would fix up the LTQ's for good but they actually got WORSE. The triple threat LTQ was horrendous.. Even one of your top gold spenders posted a warning thread on the forums about it! He has how much energy regen and still needed gold to finish it! So please.. fix these dang LTQ's already. Also, here's the thread if you want to take a look for yourself http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-LTQ-it-sucks!!

3- What's up with the individual prizes? I can get a better prize if I'm in a lower ranking tier? Don't even try saying the raw stats make it better.. 2k in raw stats over a 1% modifier I wonder which one actually makes a difference. A great solution for this would be to.. not change the prizes.. but add the ability to CHOOSE which prize you want (meaning the prize in your tier or anything before it). That way we don't have to watch the individual leaderboards about dropping or passing the rank we want and spend more gold in the process!
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

He make no cents an he no no what he say
    Proud owner of the Pimp's Lowrider

Post Count
    Dunno what you're complaining about... My question got answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Concise questions are generally easier to answer. If you look back through the transcript, essentially nothing was said besides there is some new content coming soon and any suggested game changes would be taken under consideration.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Concise questions are generally easier to answer.
    he did comment on my turtle crack. so perhaps you're right.

edit: wait, i dont have a turtle crack. i meant my herd of turtles joke.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No matter who posts it, they never reply to why 250's are punished compared to any other level

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    he did comment on my turtle crack. so perhaps you're right.

edit: wait, i dont have a turtle crack. i meant my herd of turtles joke.
    We will be adding your herd of turtles to our list of improvements! Thank you!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    No matter who posts it, they never reply to why 250's are punished compared to any other level
    well now you'll be able to camp at level 250.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wish I'd suggested that it would be helpful if the att, def, and income values were all formatted with commas for easier reading.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    1- Why do bank deposit fee reduction mods stack the way they do and do you mind changing it so they add up instead of each mod basically canceling each other out? I understand how it works, and it's smart lol but would it honestly hurt for a guy that takes the time and effort to collect 10 of these mods to have free banking? I have 8 of these and it calculates to -52% off the bank fee.. I understand you may not want everyone to have free banking but would it really hurt to have it? (The answer is no btw)
    They maybe didn`t answer your questions because you appear to ask them and then go on to try and answer them yourself I agree with what aarondavidsdad said concise questions are more likely to get an answer than asking a question then rambling on about the said subject , not just you btw theres plenty "questions" in that thread that are similar .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Disagree with you.

3 players asked about selling of accounts.

You being 1 of them.

They never responded to any of them.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    That wasn't my question, that was something I threw I 2 minutes before he left.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    AMA is Against Medical Advice
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Evan seems to thrive on starting new complaining threads daily. Must be living a pretty good life to have this much time to spend worrying about this crap. Clearly it fills a void.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We're still working through the questions - we'll answer what we can!