Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    Since they are adding these rings and amulets to increase the stats of gear then the issue of crummy PvP battles where everbody pretty much dies in 2-3 hits. These new pieces of gear should also come with HP boosts or make HP go up with levels so that grinding past level 100 will actually mean something. Adding more HP will also help fix the issue of losing to people with worse gear than you because of misses.
    This is already happening. The rings and amulets have the ability to increase either Attack, Defense and/or Health.

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    GREE posted this on Facebook:
    Does anyone know where this FAQ is now?

Quote Originally Posted by tierigin View Post
    Does anyone know where this FAQ is now?
    Menu ---> Options ---> FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Tweet View Post
    Any update on when this will release?
    Maybe you should ask Apple that

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    This is already happening. The rings and amulets have the ability to increase either Attack, Defense and/or Health.
    Is it significant enough to matter though? I found a ring with +10HP which is a trivial amount, so I figure ill level it up and see if I can get more out of it. well, I didn't. the ring's level increased but the HP boost it provides did not. initial impression is that this new jewelry system is broken.

Edit: The interface for equipping jewelry could also use improving. attaching jewelry to each character means that you run into a major headache if you have to shuffle gear around between your characters. If the jewelry was associated with an armor set instead of each character then it would make things much easier to deal with.

By the way, is there any correlation between stage difficulty and drop rate of jewelry? (i.e. flaming wildwood drops better than relic ruins, or Misty marsh heroic mode drops better than misty marsh epic mode) From what i've seen so far the drop rate sucks on every stage. Sometimes I use up all my energy without getting one piece of jewelry that is described rarity wise as "common".
    Last edited by Head-Hunter Arc; 12-09-2014 at 12:54 PM.

upgrade a jewelry

Guys, did anyone managed to get anything above a silver star jewelry? I wonder if it is possible at all. Fused a lot of rings with a silver star and never got anything stronger than that.

necklaces

Gold star amulets

Check the FB page

They just announced that they've added Rings and Amulets to all chests now.

I got a 2 gold star ring from a chest (DPC keys got with arena)
    called "solid stone" (fire element)
    I fused a couple of less important rings in it and get level2 increasing the defense stat from 167 to 169
    I am at 2/50 level

tips?

Can you fuse a gold one star??

I know u can get them in the chests now since the new new update.

But i have had no luck fusing... and tips??

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    Is it significant enough to matter though? I found a ring with +10HP which is a trivial amount, so I figure ill level it up and see if I can get more out of it. well, I didn't. the ring's level increased but the HP boost it provides did not. initial impression is that this new jewelry system is broken.

Edit: The interface for equipping jewelry could also use improving. attaching jewelry to each character means that you run into a major headache if you have to shuffle gear around between your characters. If the jewelry was associated with an armor set instead of each character then it would make things much easier to deal with.

By the way, is there any correlation between stage difficulty and drop rate of jewelry? (i.e. flaming wildwood drops better than relic ruins, or Misty marsh heroic mode drops better than misty marsh epic mode) From what i've seen so far the drop rate sucks on every stage. Sometimes I use up all my energy without getting one piece of jewelry that is described rarity wise as "common".

Great point, it is a bit frustrating having to keep moving the rings around and amulet, even if it is a quick process.

There is no correlation between stage difficulty.
    I suggest framing relic runes on epic difficulty, not heroic. Works a treat!.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander Strilchik View Post
    Guys, did anyone managed to get anything above a silver star jewelry? I wonder if it is possible at all. Fused a lot of rings with a silver star and never got anything stronger than that.
    Available in the chests now... but i'm wondering whether it is fuseable yet, i have had no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchb101 View Post
    Available in the chests now... but i'm wondering whether it is fuseable yet, i have had no luck.
    I haven't fused above a silver star using silver stars, but members of my guild fused 1* and 2* together and got 2* and 3*.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchb101 View Post
    Have not had any luck fusing from silver to gold. Done various levels of silver but there seems to be a lot. Still haven't gotten a gold from fusing yet.