Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    Attachment 7035

Anyone level up a ring/amulet and have the stats increase?
    I've seen a few have their stats increase.
    no

Where's this for ios ?

Been playin on iOS all day an havnt seen this why?

Quote Originally Posted by AzMaster View Post
    Been playin on iOS all day an havnt seen this why?
    iOS hasn't received the update yet.
    no

Come on guys, when will IOS get the new goodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Come on guys, when will IOS get the new goodies?
    It's not up to GREE to update. I think the update has to go through Apple people first (security check and w/e) before the update gets pushed.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    Attachment 7035

Anyone level up a ring/amulet and have the stats increase?
    quick theory: for some odd reason ATK/DEF Baubles level 1 range from 35 to 49 points, so maybe that doesn't apply to level 2 and beyond and level 2 has a "35 + y" value that's still below 49. (in other words: a 35 stat bauble would have gone up in stats by going to level 2, while a 49 bauble might have to be gotten to something like level 5 or 10 before its stats increase because it's initial stats are already up to level 5 or 10 stat-level even.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I guess until they get added to chests, drop rate just is too low to do a proper analysis.
    (getting maybe 1 or 2 per day to drop. )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    It's not up to GREE to update. I think the update has to go through Apple people first (security check and w/e) before the update gets pushed.
    By now Gree should know how long Apple will need for update to come out and send the info later to Google, so update will come out around same time for both systems

They use android as lab rats to work the bugs out.....you know instead of beta testing.... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    They use android as lab rats to work the bugs out.....you know instead of beta testing.... Lol
    It really doesn't matter since the bugs won't be patched even after iOS gets it.
    no

Fusing seems like will need lots of research...

Fused:
    +52A Fire/Stinging Band w/ a +42A Earth/Band Bravery = +63D Fire/Sturdy Loop

A=attack D=def

...having issues with trying to upload photo from a CM10 build.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    Fusing seems like will need lots of research...

Fused:
    +52A Fire/Stinging Band w/ a +42A Earth/Band Bravery = +63D Fire/Sturdy Loop

A=attack D=def

...having issues with trying to upload photo from a CM10 build.
    I agree. Got the Knuckle of Skill. A +74 Atk ring for earth. Uncommon rarity, from fusing. I want to venture a guess you can get 3 stars. Not 100% as this is only a guess. I apologize for the photo. The forum is strict about the size and data. And I'm to lazy to dl an app to do the trick.

Screenshot_2014-12-08-14-19-37-1-1-1-1.jpg

wiki also working on gathering data: http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...gs_and_Amulets

iOS

Any update on when this will release?

Since they are adding these rings and amulets to increase the stats of gear then the issue of crummy PvP battles where everbody pretty much dies in 2-3 hits. These new pieces of gear should also come with HP boosts or make HP go up with levels so that grinding past level 100 will actually mean something. Adding more HP will also help fix the issue of losing to people with worse gear than you because of misses.