Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

will you please disable APC capping during box events or fix the drop rate for lower bases, getting fed up of every high level NPC being filled with high ranks during these events, its ruining the game, cant level coms and given box events are every 2 days this is stupid.

Anyone know when the nxt new wrld is due to open

Can we stop with the never ending pop ups when loading.... It takes ages to load the game due to these and when you think the pop ups have finished and you go to click the screen another pop up appears and I keep buyin chit I don't need

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Cal View Post
    Can we stop with the never ending pop ups when loading.... It takes ages to load the game due to these and when you think the pop ups have finished and you go to click the screen another pop up appears and I keep buyin chit I don't need
    Based on the time spent playing several Gree games I can assure you that the "accidental purchases" are anything but that.

There is only ONE purpose for that instant purchase bar being conveniently located over the range of icons on the left hand side of the screen, which is to ensure that "accidental" purchases are made.

The previous couple of screens will be ones you can cancel out and that have a confirmation aspect to them. Then there is a longer delay between those ones appearing, before the differently shaped instant purchase "option" pops up. The slightly longer delay gives players the FALSE impression that the mongrel things have finally ended and they can commence playing the game. Then this screen pops up with the unstoppable instant purchase aspect which will ALWAYS be aligned to catch someone attempting to access the left hand side of the screen.

Basically it is a clear indicator as to the quality of the leaders of this Company and the "respect" they have for their players. I fully expect that their employees are treated similarly.

Yeah this sucks it takes my well earned real money (gold) it's day light robbery on Gree's part

I agree
    they are not, this is why i dont spend anything, why bother when these popups steal my gold?

Issue Resolved
    Last edited by Demonbreun; 02-11-2016 at 10:05 AM.