Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

I and others who I know completed this mission and did not get rewards either. I hope u got screen shots of completed missions?

Inactive general

If your general is no longer active send a support ticket in. The most senior active member of your current alliance will be promoted to general and the current general demoted. He must have been inactive for a certain amount of time though. I know this from having been in your situation. That's how it was resolved and explained to me by support.

Since builds have become increasingly difficult to gauge with limited and with so many trying to complete them to get coms that are needed how about a carry over of the UV built much like the bp limited carries over bp so those who are working etc can have a chance to finish limited as well when they may not be able to just jump on to click when UV drops during limited build.

Quote Originally Posted by donaldsimmons View Post
    Since builds have become increasingly difficult to gauge with limited and with so many trying to complete them to get coms that are needed how about a carry over of the UV built much like the bp limited carries over bp so those who are working etc can have a chance to finish limited as well when they may not be able to just jump on to click when UV drops during limited build.
    This has been highly requested, but I don't think it will be implemented. GREE wants players to be as active as possible to tempt them into spending to make things faster, so they probably won't implement something that will help inactive players complete more missions. Even though it could help those active players destress from pressing the 'complete' button for the mission, the idea won't be in GREE's favor because of the benefits it provides for inactive people.

Lolsie is right, If it's not gonna generate revenue for gree... the idea wont be devellopped.

However maybe a good idea would be to sell a side app that can help queue management.

I personally mounted an excel sheet that allows me to manage all my queues. Once per ltm I plug in all the remaining time on my factory (and time at which I entered those remaining time) and my excel sheet recalculates everything at anytime of the day allowing me to know which queue to speed up, which factory to destroy, when to set up my alarm to claim ltm mission, how much of any type of UV i need to queue/coin to complete an ongoing mission, How much unit of each type fits into X number of hours and how much UV it would generate (like how many hails for a 8h speed up)...

Turn this into an app with automatic import of queue set and it's a nice middle ground between generating money and contenting people addicted to ltms like me without going into automatic claiming of queues... Gree waiting for your email if interested ;-)

Where would i find my missing 15000gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hancock View Post
    Where would i find my missing 15000gold?
    Submit a ticket here:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Satcom

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Now you see why I created this thread eh?
    Anyone not getting credit for building a satcom building? (Side mission)

Im not getting credit in side mission for building a satcom building, whats the deal?

something you need to look at because I deem this exploiting.
    guy 10 levels higher is capping my OP for the sole purpose of his transports to farm the buildings. can you look at this please I call this an exploit of game mechanics, because the defending troops are not attacking the transports when they hit, even though they are there, due to this cap on the OP.
    blatant exploit imo, and completely unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    something you need to look at because I deem this exploiting.
    guy 10 levels higher is capping my OP for the sole purpose of his transports to farm the buildings. can you look at this please I call this an exploit of game mechanics, because the defending troops are not attacking the transports when they hit, even though they are there, due to this cap on the OP.
    blatant exploit imo, and completely unfair.
    The guy capping you is such a bully.

Technically, yes it is an exploit, but a rare one that few use. GREE's ears will most likely perk up only when mass players begin to use this exploit. In the time being, try and PM top players to clear and try and spend minimal morale boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The guy capping you is such a bully.

Technically, yes it is an exploit, but a rare one that few use. GREE's ears will most likely perk up only when mass players begin to use this exploit. In the time being, try and PM top players to clear and try and spend minimal morale boosts.
    I think that's basically what everyone uses if there's units in an op they are raiding off? I could be wrong aswell, but that's the way it's done in most of the worlds I have played in.

well they shouldn't be.

and when are we getting confirmations before we spend gold? 100 gold spend on something i never clicked on.

That would be a great idea. And one gree should implement ASAP

Is there a guide that shows how much bp it takes to level up?