Sorry but my horse was still kicking

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sorry but my horse was still kicking

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sorry but my horse was still kicking

Clementine, what would your suggested course of action be to try and remedy the following? Like many others, my faction was locked out of the last FL after 3 battles. Gold was spent to deploy more expensive FL units. That's gold, FL units and lots of in game cash we don't have anymore. Our leader spent a few hours fighting the good fight for his faction to get us compensation. Just the other day, our leader, was sent an email stating that compensation was approved and would be showing up soon. As promised, compensation arrived but only to the leader of the faction and the 59 others are left with only less gold, units...exc...ideas????

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFister View Post
    Clementine, what would your suggested course of action be to try and remedy the following? Like many others, my faction was locked out of the last FL after 3 battles. Gold was spent to deploy more expensive FL units. That's gold, FL units and lots of in game cash we don't have anymore. Our leader spent a few hours fighting the good fight for his faction to get us compensation. Just the other day, our leader, was sent an email stating that compensation was approved and would be showing up soon. As promised, compensation arrived but only to the leader of the faction and the 59 others are left with only less gold, units...exc...ideas????
    Hi MrFister! Can you let me know your Guild and Guild ID? I will then have our CS team look right into this and get you a resolution ASAP!

Thank you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    **BERSERKERS Alpha**

ID 920738359

Thanks for your time

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFister View Post
    **BERSERKERS Alpha**

ID 920738359

Thanks for your time
    The team is working on getting everyone in the faction their compensation! Our deepest apologies for this!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for your time looking into this and providing a quick solution.