Ka data use issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ka data use issue

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Ka data use issue

Since the last update ka has been using a ton of data, 600mb in 4days over the raid boss, 2gb on Novembers data plan(given how much work keeps me out of game this is huge) You fixed it the last time this happened from one of your updates.
    When will this be addressed and fixed?
    This was brought up in the previous AMA, been patiently waiting for word from gree on a eta for a fix, but have to ask now as no one has said a word(hoping it might go away?)

Don't know about others but I can't afford to play a mobile game with this data usage, mobile plans in most places don't have unlimited usage, and one goes over there plan, you pay huge costs. This will be a back breaker for some..please fix.
    This is a mobile game..not a game on a home PC.
    Last time all gree said was too bad, so sad. Not even a apology for there mistake that cost some players 100s$ In extra costs due to their programming.
    Last edited by Valid or; 12-04-2014 at 12:04 AM.
    Daily player

Post Count
    There no support at the moment from Gree so if anyone need to support your going to have to send in a ticket.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-You-on-Social!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    There no support at the moment from Gree so if anyone need to support your going to have to send in a ticket.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-You-on-Social!
    Clementine is still around, and the devs have been reading the forum(and occasionally replying)
    They have enough tickets to deal with, and don't think it would help, might get a reply along the lines of we are working on it. But I have assumed it was on their board to be fixed since it was brought up at the pervious ama.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Dev only Becauce of the Q and A session we had and clementine never seen answer any post in KA.

Post Count
    Whoa - I wondered why I went over my data plan this month.

Seriously, is this a known issue?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey Folks! Thanks for letting us know about this. I am going to follow up with the Developers and have them look into this, as we definitely dont want the game to eat all your data (om nom nom).

Post Count
    Thank you Clementine!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ddfamfgree View Post
    Thank you Clementine!
    You are very welcome. They let me know that they are going to look into it so hopefully we can find the root cause of it quickly!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    You are very welcome. They let me know that they are going to look into it so hopefully we can find the root cause of it quickly!
    Thank you.
    I was sure someone took note of the issue when it was mentioned in the ama after the update. I was wrong. I apologize if my post was a little hostile.
    My data plan is part of my work and the boss had words with me about my extra charges, just before I made the post.
    So again if I went over the line a little I apologize.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Missing Beast Warren

Anyone else missing their Beast Warren?

as soon as I finished level 13 trial, my stats dropped by 65million in total,
    My beast Warren is missing and well as my tree fort.

I brought this up to Gree support and they are not doing anything. I have a screen shot to prove it.

Worst support ever.

I am currently boycotting the game. If it goes longer I will quit.

I think Gree is upset that I am not spending enough real money so they are lowering my stats.