Where did the admins disappear to?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where did the admins disappear to?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Where did the admins disappear to?

Bombshell dropped... Supposedly we want a 7 day war... The community speaks out and then silence..

Why the silence?

There seems to be a disconnect between what the admin and devs think the community want and what the community actually wants, and unfortunately the selection of MW mods seems to follow this pattern.

I purpose the following:
    If communicating a major topic be prepared to stay online to handle any questions
    Select mods per game rather than being generic, and don't just pick yes men.
    Ask the community to vote for representatives that have the ability to relay essential info straight to yourselves with an agreed SLA for a purposeful response

Post Count
    Facebook
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've tried messaging on facebook as well.. That seems to be just as one-sided

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I've tried messaging on facebook as well.. That seems to be just as one-sided
    Det Bobar watch into your own forum, a lot of unanswered questions there. start answering them now and dont wait until 4th dec. thanks
    Gefällt mir · Antworten · Gestern um 01:04

Modern War Hi Det, a different team handles the forums. You are more than welcome to ask questions here.

We are suppossed to ask our questions there...... Maybe we should

Just started with a few

Det Bobar why is there still no "gold-confirm button"?

Det Bobar why do tested versions totally fail and don´t work?

Det Bobar when can we buy severals walls of a special level without tapping from lvl1 to 15 walls?

Det Bobar can we see final rewards of normal/prestige/master and not the same splash screen for normal again and again?

Det Bobar will the comment wall run again in mw5.0?

Det Bobar why does your support need that much time to handle tickets?

Det Bobar why are some tickets not even answered?

Det Bobar why do you schedule a 7 day wd though majority doesn´t want that? (vote here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php...)
    Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD?
    OR - Would you prefer a holiday. - Personally I think what Gree should do is cease all hostilities...
    forums.gree.net

Det Bobar why do you claime more and more energy for finishing lte but just top25 factions or even better receive energy +1 bonus?
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey Guys! We havent gone anywhere! Remember that our Developers only pop in here once in awhile, as they are busy working on the games. Of course I here, but please do not forget now that Tadaaah is handling Social Media, it's just me here in the forums for all games until we get additional hands on the team, so I am trying to spend time in all the forums. I tend to be in and out of meetings for some portions of the day, but I always jump on here as soon as I am available. We are working REALLY hard to get additional help soon, with both new official GREE employees, as well as more Mods for the games that are not yet covered/represented.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Clementine... it truly sucks you are left to handle to jobs of 10 people.... but for gods sake we need communication here and we need it bad.. not one person wants a 7 day wd and yet you only give us some bs answer that people asked for it. (wo)man up and provide us with some truthful communication as to why the event is happening. You dont care what we think and the company wants money... fine, just know you will lose it instead.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Clementine... it truly sucks you are left to handle to jobs of 10 people.... but for gods sake we need communication here and we need it bad.. not one person wants a 7 day wd and yet you only give us some bs answer that people asked for it. (wo)man up and provide us with some truthful communication as to why the event is happening. You dont care what we think and the company wants money... fine, just know you will lose it instead.
    Hi Andy2!

Our Developers will be providing some thoughts/details on the 7 Day WD during tomorrow's AMA, so please make sure to check that thread. I have communicated, repeatedly, just how the Community here feels, so hopefully they can speak on that tomorrow.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry Clementine. Please don't take this as a personal attack against you. I realize that you have been left in a very difficult position. One admin over so many forums/games plus all the additional work that you do when not on here.. Meetings, liaising with Managers, Dev etc.. not enough hours in the day for you. I hope that you get some backup

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Andy2!

Our Developers will be providing some thoughts/details on the 7 Day WD during tomorrow's AMA, so please make sure to check that thread. I have communicated, repeatedly, just how the Community here feels, so hopefully they can speak on that tomorrow.
    I wish you well. You appear to approach your duties with an even hand. I commend you for trying to be as fair as humanly possible.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, I guess it's good to get some sort of feedback, even if there are no substantive answers to any questions.
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%