Knights Reborn, android, Ranked Number 1 in Blitz!

Knights Reborn
    android guild
    Ranked number 1 in Blitz
    Best rank 16 in epic guild war
    normally a top 100 guild in any war.
    A member of the GYPSY family.
    GM Doctor No, LINE id doctorno43
    Great guild, family oriented and PG13 chat only allowed.
    Fun comes first, enjoy the game, FUSION works wonders for epics.
    Good, loyal players can move to top Gypsy guilds for top 10 and top 25 runs.
    KR also does planned top epic runs every 3 months.

Come see what we are all about!

Doc
    LINE doctorno43

Super Baaaddd recruiting on andriod

Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

Shock

Hey Doctor No, I'm an aspiring player in KnD and I have EB armors but I'm trying to get better. The clan I am in cant get good rewards to help me, and I don't mean to sound like a leech but I'd like to join and reap the rewards, and then when I do I can be a great asset to your guild. My line ID is zachary315 and username is ShockWave. Message me if I can become a part of your group, I'd really love it.

The Miestros

We are a very active guild but we really need more recruits!!. There is only 6 of us but we chat a lot and still place in top 1000 in wars. This guild is pretty new so there's a lot of room to move up.

Thanks guys The Miestros

Question!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Rodrigues View Post
    We are a very active guild but we really need more recruits!!. There is only 6 of us but we chat a lot and still place in top 1000 in wars. This guild is pretty new so there's a lot of room to move up.

Thanks guys The Miestros
    would the Miestros like to join with Frozen Fyre?

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
    most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
    The Guild is level 40
    23 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
    Room for 3 High Commanders and 16 Commanders
    we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
    We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre
    Line ID: pdisawesome

Msg me on line.. rhaegar-targ or my associate th3shadow. I think we can make some good things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Rodrigues View Post

Thanks guys The Miestros

Northmen is Recruiting!!

We are a fully maxed guild with few players and in need of more active players!!! Message me on line if interested! dixibell143