another fantastic fail

nobody can log onto w5 atm you bunch of morons i.e gree

All the servers appear to be locked. I'm going to miss about 12 missions worth of popping units.

Nice going gree server down during the big drops for piston

All I can say is there had better be an auto reward of the entire LTQ for this Fubar behavior.

If there isn't Apple will be getting a nice letter after I use gold to autocomplete the next LTQ to make sure I actually am able to collect rewards

the fantastic thing is we all know grees response will be f#*k you suckers, stupid players think we give a toss about them. as it would be too hard to compensate the people who have missed rewards during the downtime.
    i also love th way i play games from supercell and the likes, the say that the servers are down when you try to log in. and they even pause important things ingame, as they care about customer service. Whereas gree say the problem is on our end, żou must have access to internet to play this game'. they couldnt give a damn

As expected gree couldn't give a dam

image.jpg
    This is the reply from gree about the downtime. They seem to believe that if our builds pop while they take the servers offline, that it is our fault and we should be more than happy to spend $100s to make up for what we lost during the time they took the servers offline during a build ltm. They obviously have no idea about the mechanics of the game, and how long it actually takes to build units to the value of about 75m in order to complete the ltm.
    Time to contact Apple again

Quote Originally Posted by Ben111 View Post
    image.jpg
    This is the reply from gree about the downtime. They seem to believe that if our builds pop while they take the servers offline, that it is our fault and we should be more than happy to spend $100s to make up for what we lost during the time they took the servers offline during a build ltm. They obviously have no idea about the mechanics of the game, and how long it actually takes to build units to the value of about 75m in order to complete the ltm.
    Time to contact Apple again
    Well, I think they needed a surprise maintenance because it was necessary. Why would you just tell thousands of addicted players that they had to stop playing the game? It was obviously needed for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Well, I think they needed a surprise maintenance because it was necessary. Why would you just tell thousands of addicted players that they had to stop playing the game? It was obviously needed for some reason.
    would it not make sense to have it so that the rewards autocollected for that period rather than shafting people?
    maybe you would tell the people so that they could arrange their builds so that they did not pop during that period? seems kinda logical that if you are providing a service to thousands of people that you would let them know when the service would be unavailable. but hey i have never ran a business that strives to annoy customers in the way that gree does, so what do i know

Quote Originally Posted by Ben111 View Post
    would it not make sense to have it so that the rewards autocollected for that period rather than shafting people?
    maybe you would tell the people so that they could arrange their builds so that they did not pop during that period? seems kinda logical that if you are providing a service to thousands of people that you would let them know when the service would be unavailable. but hey i have never ran a business that strives to annoy customers in the way that gree does, so what do i know
    Fully agree Ben and it seems very odd that someone would accept this as business as usual.

Thumbs down Can not login to game...

Hi

from some time I can not login to game, it says I need have got internet conection....
    my internet is working perfect... is it just me or anybody else have got this issue...

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie_P View Post
    Hi

from some time I can not login to game, it says I need have got internet conection....
    my internet is working perfect... is it just me or anybody else have got this issue...

Thx.
    The game is down right now, please be patient as GREE tries to fix the problem.

Game down again?