Thread: New Missions

New Missions

Why are we not getting credit for having lvl14 bases already? So if I have 7 bases at lvl14 what does GREE want me to drop them and start all over?

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    Why are we not getting credit for having lvl14 bases already? So if I have 7 bases at lvl14 what does GREE want me to drop them and start all over?
    I think that GREE's idea of getting the buildings to 14 are only for player benefit. CC level 10 is already pretty sufficient, but hardcore porters and attack bases should have 14 to maximise troop deployment. So you can get them to 14 if you want, but it really is not that necessary (exception for CC, refineries, warehouses, research lab).

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    I think that GREE's idea of getting the buildings to 14 are only for player benefit. CC level 10 is already pretty sufficient, but hardcore porters and attack bases should have 14 to maximise troop deployment. So you can get them to 14 if you want, but it really is not that necessary (exception for CC, refineries, warehouses, research lab).
    There are 2 new missions that require 14- if I already have bases lvl14 I cannot get tr first mission

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    There are 2 new missions that require 14- if I already have bases lvl14 I cannot get tr first mission
    Oh....

Yeah, I think that you might have to get another base to complete those missions, but I highly suggest against it unless the missions give amazing rewards.

Oh....

Yeah, I think that you might have to get another base to complete those missions, but I highly suggest against it unless the missions give amazing rewards.
    lots of URTI
    2 Mstr Cmdrs

Yes it is necessary if you want to compete

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    lots of URTI
    2 Mstr Cmdrs
    Christ. 2 master recruits and ura AND tita?

JUU, I think the best option is to either deconstruct a building and build a new one to lvl 14 or to try and cap someone with lower level buildings than your outpost. I think the second option is better as you can get lvl 14 buildings faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    lots of URTI
    2 Mstr Cmdrs
    I hope when android gets past level 10 cc that we have the same rewards