Another 5K event?

The 5K event with Cryptid+ just ended and now another 5K event. Why is Gree trying to milk gems out of the people?

To make money. Arclite Shroud should be worth € 414 / $ 450 to every true K&D fan ... lol

No way he asks way to much for gems for a game like this .. This isn't an xbox or playstation it's and app he needs to drop the prices huge for customers

...just that this single, quite outdated epic armor, is more expensive than a whole XBOX or Sony Playstation!

And yeah, 'i am aware' that on the way you have some "x-times" roulette chance of winning other epic (new or even more outdated) and fusion fodder.
    Last edited by roookey1; 12-03-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Yeah, I stopped playing and joined the PS4 crowd. Way cheaper. Also, for anyone curious... my gamer tag is shockingly: Busteroaf. Feel free to send hate mail and Destiny requests.

But don't anyone fool themselves. The whole game is a money grab. This game is just like any other. It starts innocently enough, establishes a player base, and them slowly but surely ramps up the different ways it can make money.

They increased the difficulty on the EB in steady, slow increases, and then, what was it, Twin Jian was the first BIG difficulty increase? And suddenly things changed a little. Then guilds and Guild Wars. Then a while after that was a Blitz. Then it was every other week was a Guild War and 2 weeks after was a Blitz. Then they sped those up. They added Guild Raids... Now it seems events happen every waking minute.

Before: EB, Arena
    Now: EB. Arena. Guild Wars. Blitz Wars. Guild Raids. Heroic Mode. Gemapalooza's and "Gifting friends" when buying gems. Did I miss any?

Same model as every other game. You can tell how many money making things they have going on when every time you load up a game and you're hit with 7 splash/news screens before you can get back into the game.

Of course, look back through the posts, and see how many times people wanted more and more. Now you have it. It will just cost you to do it all.

Also, its not negativity. Its reality.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

armour contest

I wanna make a armour and epic boss so were we give you the contest guesses?And I payed 4 or 5 dollars for duke pack it said reload game but didn't give me duke pack rewards so I want my rewards.Thank you email me when you can.

Finally, Arclite+ on a gem event. Ok, now the gripe. Instead of making the event start on a Saturday as was typical in the past, we start it mid week? Used to be able to get in two wars to spend the 5K, but I guess the money grab is on, eh?

It's Payer Appreciation Month!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    It's Payer Appreciation Month!

ROFL +10 for this!

Cool

i like 5k gem spent, it gives the opportunity to players to be more motivated to spent gems in wars, blitz and raids....keep release 5k gem spents gree!!!finally we see some changes in this game,i was about to stop playing but now it worths to keep going!!!

When next 5k gem spent will be on???

i really liked the last 2 gems spent event at the start of Dec and thought that you would continue with 5k gem spent till the end of the month (players appreciation month) but no...so when next one will be Gree?? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by zelfgal View Post
    i like 5k gem spent, it gives the opportunity to players to be more motivated to spent gems in wars, blitz and raids....keep release 5k gem spents gree!!!finally we see some changes in this game,i was about to stop playing but now it worths to keep going!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelfgal View Post
    i really liked the last 2 gems spent event at the start of Dec and thought that you would continue with 5k gem spent till the end of the month (players appreciation month) but no...so when next one will be Gree?? Thanks in advance!
    Granted, I stopped throwing money at this game a LONG time ago, but I still don't see the fascination with these events. Plunk down a ton of money, and blow a ton of gems and get a mediocre prize. I don't see that anything they release as motivation to spend that kind of money, or use that many gems. Granted, its more of a perk for doing so, but if you're spending that many gems and NOT getting the newest Epic's, or top war prizes, the secondary reward for spending 5k gems, is not a replacement by any means.

But hey, you keep funding the game.

Preesh.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off