GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War rewards -please fix

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

War rewards -please fix

Once again, rewards are crazy.

Individual rewards are not enticing at all (most gemmers will not be impacted by chest rewards)

Top ten reward is a building upgrade which the vast majority of top ten players do not need.

You do realize that people spend real money on wars? Why would you discourage this by giving bad rewards???? ....especially at top ten where you get a lot of gemming.

Please ix this. The top ten and individual rewards are a joke.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Once again, rewards are crazy.

Individual rewards are not enticing at all (most gemmers will not be impacted by chest rewards)

Top ten reward is a building upgrade which the vast majority of top ten players do not need.

You do realize that people spend real money on wars? Why would you discourage this by giving bad rewards???? ....especially at top ten where you get a lot of gemming.

Please ix this. The top ten and individual rewards are a joke.

My guild spent like crazy to win top 10 last war. Looks like we can save some money this war!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Hi Gree,

yes, we really wanted an additional building upgrade for all "younger" accounts to be able to build up our kingdoms while working at LTBs. To offer it as top10 reward is really senseless - most top10 guilds will not be in need of an additional upgrade.
    If you change the building upgrade to a top 500 or top 300 reward you will have a lucky KA community fighting to get there...
    Please consider to change this - this would be a really great sign!

Regards
    Vyper

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Top 10 reward bonus...upgrade increase? Good one, way to think that through, a lot of them have +9 upgrade building already, so why not make it a even +10
    Thought you might bring it back so the average player could achieve it...not only offer it to people who don't need it that much.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There was a thread a few months ago about GREE shutting down games, most of us jumped in and said KA was safe...including me. However, I didn't anticipate them accidentally shutting down this game because gem players would lose interest due to the ridiculous rewards offered. I bought gems during the 40% off sale and have been sick about it ever since. Lottery boxes for every event and now weak (stupid) war rewards; this game will be done in a few months.

Why would anybody get excited about this stuff? Who wants to spend on this crap? This game has gone to the crapper.

Post Count
    If I look at Modern War and Crime City and how those games have changed and been managed lately, prizes making sense now I mean, then it's clear that they appointed Kingdom Age to the last guy (manager?) in the room.
    The people who run Kingdom Age now clearly have no idea how this game works and above all what their players/customers want/need.
    In kingdom age, they think a +5% att or def bonus/modifier is huge now (in fact it's nothing).
    In MW they're throwing out bonusses of 15 and 20% by the bucketloads, just saying...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

AMA disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    If I look at Modern War and Crime City and how those games have changed and been managed lately, prizes making sense now I mean, then it's clear that they appointed Kingdom Age to the last guy (manager?) in the room.
    The people who run Kingdom Age now clearly have no idea how this game works and above all what their players/customers want/need.
    In kingdom age, they think a +5% att or def bonus/modifier is huge now (in fact it's nothing).
    In MW they're throwing out bonusses of 15 and 20% by the bucketloads, just saying...
    Seems like the more AMA events you hold the less you listen. What point are these rewards. They benefit no one. I do believe it may be time for another boycott of wars. No one from Gree listens

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please God top 50-75 guilds would kill for an extra upgrade. Why why why put it at top 10. No chance in hell of us ever getting there. PLUS they don't need or want it. Why arent you listening. The younger accounts need 2 upgrades. The older accounts have 6 or more already with totally maxed kingdoms. Head banging into the wall.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

1/2 listened

Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    Please God top 50-75 guilds would kill for an extra upgrade. Why why why put it at top 10. No chance in hell of us ever getting there. PLUS they don't need or want it. Why arent you listening. The younger accounts need 2 upgrades. The older accounts have 6 or more already with totally maxed kingdoms. Head banging into the wall.
    Looks lke they 1/2 listened. Upgrade gone from top 10 but not moved for lower players just removed. Ugh!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And the top ten prize was changed to something still bad. I sent in a ticket last war as conquest attack bonuses don't seem to do anything. At least make it conquest points. A top ten finish requires a significant investment of time and money. Should generally be at least a plus 10% to a primary stat or a special bonus that is better. Do you now want people to gem gree?????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But I do appreciate that you listened...

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    With the change happening so close to the start of the war we were only able to make changes to that one item due to time limitations. Additionally we were limited on what bonuses we could put there without having to rebalance the entire leaderboard. I was not informed that Conquest Attack bonuses did not seem to be working and I will have our team look into it.

As for not putting the building bonus at a lower spot on the leaderboard, we are planning on making an item with the bonus that can purchased for Gems in the store.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
    As for not putting the building bonus at a lower spot on the leaderboard, we are planning on making an item with the bonus that can purchased for Gems in the store.
    Derez, you seem like a pretty cool person and I thank you for making appearances on the forum. Having somebody from development on the forums is something we have waited a long time to see. Once again thank you!

Now for the item to be put in the store to be purchased with gems: Most of the players that do not have these bonuses are not gem spenders and will never be spenders. Why put something in the store they will never purchase?

Most of us gem players would like to see others have multiple upgrades. This may sound kind of evil but we would prefer to see higher level buildings when we go raiding. Those with only one upgrade can't get to level 10 manors in time because of the LTB's. So please, inadvertently help the big spenders by helping the non-spenders upgrade their buildings with an upgrade reward for maybe the top 1000.

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    @Jomama1, thank you for reposting about the conquest attack bonus. Please see the new post in Announcements:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-Attack-Bonus

@Uberfauker, You make a valid point about the non-gem spenders and the benefit that it would provide to the active players. We will keep this in mind and try to work it into an accessible reward for non spenders. However, that being said I think that most players on the Conquest leaderboard spend some amount of money to get there so offering the items for Gems is still useful.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
    @Jomama1, thank you for reposting about the conquest attack bonus. Please see the new post in Announcements:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-Attack-Bonus

@Uberfauker, You make a valid point about the non-gem spenders and the benefit that it would provide to the active players. We will keep this in mind and try to work it into an accessible reward for non spenders. However, that being said I think that most players on the Conquest leaderboard spend some amount of money to get there so offering the items for Gems is still useful.
    Derez, While you're at it can you check to see if the bonus which adds or subtracts allies bonuses are working?