Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you want 7 days of WD - or a holiday?

Voters
278. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes bring it on - 7 days is barely long enough!!

32 11.51%
  • No, give us a holiday! 4 days off would be great!

231 83.09%
  • I don't care one way or the other

15 5.40%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I suspect many will take the time off they require to do the things they choose to do.
    This is a game, not a profession.
    You invest your time, while some invest their money and time, to relax.
    Despite what some may think, this isn't life and death, do or die.

I've already arranged my travel plans, and I'm excited what I'll be doing starting December 20th through January 2nd.

Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Senseless Beatings, Greedy Greemass, Cheery Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kool Kwanzaa, and Neat New Year to everyone.
    I know I'll be DEWIN NUTTIN lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    I know I'll be DEWIN NUTTIN lol
    Hehehe, yes, yes: me too.

We do have a chain of very nice establishments, don't we?

LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-04-2014 at 08:39 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I voted No but I'm guessing it doesn't really matter what we think and developers will run it and factions will continue to drop gold. It's our own faction we let down by not playing so everyone that says don't play those events etc needs to word the statements better to something along the lines of start your faction and play solo.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If a faction leader is serious about it, all he has to do is demote everybody for the duration.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In the ask the Developers today one admitted his idea as three year anniversary of game and United States battle and last before update 5.0 to end in a bang.

Great idea if it wasn't Holiday Week. I vote no. Hope they change it prior to event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PRY View Post
    In the ask the Developers today one admitted his idea as three year anniversary of game and United States battle and last before update 5.0 to end in a bang.

Great idea if it wasn't Holiday Week. I vote no. Hope they change it prior to event.
    and I am in a top 50 Faction

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    If a faction leader is serious about it, all he has to do is demote everybody for the duration.
    We make everyone officers.
    We don't care if one person declares and wants to do his or her "thang".
    This ain't the military, the trinkets ain't real, and you ain't no leader.
    We're a bunch of old men and women playing a child's game.
    That's why we BEE DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is it possible to get a 14 day event?

Banned
    Post Count
    I do believe GREE have shot themselves in the foot again! with this long war, as I suspect many hardcore WD players will have to take time out, and therefore realise its not life and death, making many ambivilent about future WD's...

Post Count
    5 days will do

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree is in panic mode now and are consistently just pulling things out of their asses

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    Is it possible to get a 14 day event?
    I sincerely hope you jest sir!

Otherwise wash your mouth out with soap!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PRY View Post

Yeah he said he was frankly amazed at the back lash. Guess it comes as quite a shock when you are that hopelessly out of touch with your support base. Anyone that wants to know how we would have felt about the 7 day WD merely had to ask, or read the forums to get a pulse. Fail. Sounds like the Comms fail at Gree is internal as well as external.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 12-04-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I remember when it was a 4 week cycle. When they shortened it to three many, many people were upset. That should have been the first clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Yeah he said he was frankly amazed at the back lash. Guess it comes as quite a shock when you are that hopelessly out of touch with your support base. Anyone that wants to know how we would have felt about the 7 day WD merely had to ask, or read the forums to get a pulse. Fail. Sounds like the Comms fail at Gree is internal as well as external.
    What amazes me is other companies pay huge amounts of money to research firms, focus groups etc. to learn what their customers like and beg their customers to let them know with everything from a free gift for participating in the survey to a register receipt that scrolls to the floor with information where you can share your opinion.

On the other side you have Gree with a forum chock full of dedicated customers begging them to listen. Yet, they are, or act as if they are surprised we didn’t want a 7 day war. Wow. Just wow.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Device to combat your MW instructions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.