Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you want 7 days of WD - or a holiday?

Voters
278. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes bring it on - 7 days is barely long enough!!

32 11.51%
  • No, give us a holiday! 4 days off would be great!

231 83.09%
  • I don't care one way or the other

15 5.40%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I'm lucky that I'm in a friendly lower ranked faction that only tries in WDs when they collectively want to.. Otherwise we just take it easy.. (always focus on other events thou) .. I'm wondering what it will do to people in the T25 factions. Will it cause gold burnouts, will any factions just say NO. I assume SUP will do as they always do, but i'm curious to see how others react.. Are any factions going gold free or are some players bowing out and returning after the WD. Only time can tell I suppose (if it happens)
    Please, never ever post anything again. You are out of touch with reality. You are the only one who reads your own posts.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by webdmaximus View Post
    Please, never ever post anything again. You are out of touch with reality. You are the only one who reads your own posts.
    Please, there's no need for the personal insult. I'm just another player (almost 3 years), who wants to see the game get better. I'm also pretty sure some people read my posts in the dev thread, as I got some feedback and agreement

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Way to kill a good thing. Overkill.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe the Devs can try out a practice 7 day war next week between themselves, scoring 12k points per day without using gold , and get back to us how fun it is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Maybe the Devs can try out a practice 7 day war next week between themselves, scoring 12k points per day without using gold , and get back to us how fun it is.
    I'd almost pay gold to see that!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    I'd almost pay gold to see that!

Oh, oh, that'll get 'em thinking. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Well, admitted by Gree management to be hugely unpopular, overwhelmingly voted against in the poll, and no movement by Gree to change it whatsoever.
    -
    They could at least be honest and tell us that it's nothing but a naked money grab from their biggest earning event, fobbed off as a "celebration" by the PR department.
    -
    I guess we now know just how valued our opinions are as a community.
    -
    Please pass on our disgust to the development team Clementine.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    The thing is no one want a 7 day WD. What we DO want are 7 day LTQ or just more time to finish other events but a 7 day WD is far too long. 2 days is long enough but we dont mind 3. 1 day is ideal so we have time to spend on life. The game is too demanding and consumes too much time.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm thinking with players leaving in droves with the latest issues it's Gree's last kick to try to suck a weeks worth of gold out of us before the doors get locked. We need a complete boycott from all teams to let Gree realize they need to listen to us, but sadly some team will try to steal top spot to pretend they are king of the castle.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey Everyone! I just posted an update on the upcoming 7 Day WD over here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...mination-Event

Post Count
    That's not an update clementine. Merely restating a static position isn't updating. Saying "the event is still going ahead as planned with the same prizes previously announced" isn't an update. An update would be "hey guys, we heard you and have decided to take on board what you, the paying customers want. So we have cancelled the 7 day event and are holding the usual 3 day event instead" that would be an update, not what you posted.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Everyone! I just posted an update on the upcoming 7 Day WD over here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...mination-Event
    Welcome kids! Follow me and you will learn basic facts... Gree..... Genuinely... Retarded... Employees... Everywhere...

ARG!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    That's not an update clementine. Merely restating a static position isn't updating. Saying "the event is still going ahead as planned with the same prizes previously announced" isn't an update. An update would be "hey guys, we heard you and have decided to take on board what you, the paying customers want. So we have cancelled the 7 day event and are holding the usual 3 day event instead" that would be an update, not what you posted.

It wasn't even an update - just a copy of a Facebook post

but I agree - there wasn't a bit of information that was Uodated from the old status quo of ignoring customers

dont you you value the Polls we create and participate in ?

Thats is the best feedback you could possibly ask for

and we give it to you for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    A 7 day war was tried in the past and was an epic failure.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker View Post
    I'm thinking with players leaving in droves with the latest issues it's Gree's last kick to try to suck a weeks worth of gold out of us before the doors get locked. We need a complete boycott from all teams to let Gree realize they need to listen to us, but sadly some team will try to steal top spot to pretend they are king of the castle.
    I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I suspect that each division in gree has a quota to fill. Based on the total screw up that 4.5.x has been I cannot help but think that revenues are plummeting. So this might be in some ways a last ditch attempt by the MW group to save themselves before being shown the door and this game shut down, so if they fail to make as much in 7 days as they typically did in 3, well our fate might indeed be sealed.

In terms of boycotts, sadly won't work because some idiot(s) will seize the moment as a tactical advantage as opposed to standing in a unified group.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13