Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you want 7 days of WD - or a holiday?

Voters
278. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes bring it on - 7 days is barely long enough!!

32 11.51%
  • No, give us a holiday! 4 days off would be great!

231 83.09%
  • I don't care one way or the other

15 5.40%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD?

Lurker
    Post Count
    No 7 Day war !!! It's ridiculus in itself ! It only benifits Gree it doesn't make things better for the people Like Gree leads themselves to believe. Best way to crush Gree is to Boycott the damn thing, they won't be getting a Dime from this long time player and spender.

One more thing , No No No to a 7 day war !!!!

Post Count
    I don't know who made the decision to have a 7 day war but it will be the same result in the long run.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or just don't play and stop whining. Always complaining about something

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And what would that be ?

You spend all your time glued to an app to gain stats that will be rendered meaningless by the next update

Well done.

Personally I'll enjoy the Christmas holidays

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please, Master, may I have more please?

moremoreplease.png

moreplease.png
    Last edited by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT; 12-03-2014 at 08:49 AM.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

No kidding GREE. 7 days instead of 3 but getting same prizes. NO NO NO.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The plan is to introduce a new version (hopefully fix the log in and gameplay of 4.5), and new game features all during the Christmas week? And kick in the week before Christmas with a 7 day WD event that will be completely different from any previous WD..

I'm just not sure if that is the right decision.

And while we are at it, how about reducing the 72 WD down to 48 hours.. start up on Friday(earlier than current schedule), and end on Sunday mid day or evening SFO time.... I bet the spending will be the same if not more in the shorter time frame.

-Vess

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Heck yeah!!!!!
    No doubt his application for MOD is awaiting approval...

Post Count
    I wish your options were just "yes" or "no", instead of also attaching other details to the options. I vote "no", but the "give us 4 days off" part is not so important to me at all.

Personally, I think there's a better way to do the trophy leaderboard event altogether.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Gree's VIP Program

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I wish your options were just "yes" or "no", instead of also attaching other details to the options. I vote "no", but the "give us 4 days off" part is not so important to me at all.

Personally, I think there's a better way to do the trophy leaderboard event altogether.
    Here's a thought or two.

Nothing ever changes, so why just streamline and eliminate the 72 hour tapathon.
    Just send the usual contributors their pledge notices one week before WD.
    Each Gree benefactor/supporter/sponsor, PLAYER VIP) simply remits their WD pledge amount (online via GreePal) to you their MW LOVE DONATION, which satisfies their WD PLEDGE.

In exchange, Gree rewards these Player VIPs for their continued loyalty, no need for WD (Gree has their desired tribute), everyone gets their life back, everyone's happy as cute, curly tailed piglet.

No excruciating 70 hour tapathons, no tendinitis, all is well in the Greedom.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I will never stop laughing at delusional morons, who keep posting on forum, thinking that Gree gives a hoot what they think rolf.

Once again all I can say is look at the leader board during FL and WD (be dumb founded) and realize your opinion is worthless since profits are unaffected.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Be handy if we could all come together and boycot the war to teach gree to listen

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE seem to always have issues with 3 days war event. People complained about how long it takes them to get a battle.. 72 hours was not enough so GREE have give you 7 days. Should watch what you say as GREE will always address the issue that benefits them. I have not taken part in WD in just over a year as I like my weekends with family. But 7 days. Way to go GREE (big thumbs up) I'm never going to participate lol

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even though 90% say they don't want a seven day war , I'm sure much more than 10% will participate all seven days.
    Maybe just play the game when you want ? I'm sure your faction will understand ... It's just a game , play it in your free time to have fun , don't let it be an addiction

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino_brown View Post
    Even though 90% say they don't want a seven day war , I'm sure much more than 10% will participate all seven days.
    Maybe just play the game when you want ? I'm sure your faction will understand ... It's just a game , play it in your free time to have fun , don't let it be an addiction
    'Upper shelf' Factions can NOT stand down, in any War. They base the quality of their entire existence in duplicating past "successes" in achieving "real rewards".

Addiction makes one become a ddic.