Are they bringing the equipment crap to CC!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are they bringing the equipment crap to CC!?

Pittsburgh PA, home of the six Super Bowl rings!
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Are they bringing the equipment crap to CC!?

I have been overhearing the new "kingpin" format that will be added to CC is already in effect in MW and KA. My concern is, are they going to ruin CC with it too?? From what I have read and learned and overheard from MW players, world domination battles are now based off the kingpin format which means all those dollars we spend and time we invest in this game making our stats better will mean absolutely nothing. Now it's based off equipment and what your "army" has.

So that leaves me to my question... Are we at jeopardy with this kingpin crap ruining our WAR's??? I am 100% against the idea and now I'm curious if anybody else has heard any definates and can shed some light on the situation or post your opinions...
    BACK ALLEY NETWORK Roooooooolz!

Post Count
    i havent heard anything about it. but over the course of this game there have been plenty of major and minors changes and will continue until the game ends, players will just have to adapt and adjust to new game play style, or decide if its there time to quit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i havent heard anything about it. but over the course of this game there have been plenty of major and minors changes and will continue until the game ends, players will just have to adapt and adjust to new game play style, or decide if its there time to quit
    You just necro'd a 7 minute old post, well done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwall View Post
    Now it's based off equipment and what your "army" has.
    meaning no modifiers? if so, that would interesting. gree would have to put in a raw stat number on profile in addition to your regular modified att/def scores.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Current wars suck. They're the most boring event we have, besides LTQs. Any change would be welcome.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Has not started in MW yet. Will go live in MW and CC with next update. Attacks are not based only on equipment. Also takes into account your att/def and skill points.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Current wars suck. They're the most boring event we have, besides LTQs. Any change would be welcome.
    How about :
    High energy LTQ's that offer rotten prizes unless you finish . Currently on 10/15 on LTQ . It takes 2500 every just to get 45 k 850 respect and 32 xp - no thanks , I'll pass . There are no health regen prizes except for the the top 1% who spend gold any way .
    At least mw & KA are trying.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    How about :
    High energy LTQ's that offer rotten prizes unless you finish . Currently on 10/15 on LTQ . It takes 2500 every just to get 45 k 850 respect and 32 xp - no thanks , I'll pass . There are no health regen prizes except for the the top 1% who spend gold any way .
    At least mw & KA are trying.
    Not sure why you quoted me and what's your point.