Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Key exchanges?

Key exchanges?

Any chance that Gree will set up some sort of key exchange so I can make some use of the 350 bronze keys and 150 silver keys I have? Maybe let us exchange 10 bronze for one silver and 5 silver for one gold? Or maybe let us use the keys to exchange for morale or energy boosts/refills?

As it is, the bronze and silver keys are pretty useless because even the very slight chance of getting a R unit is not very helpful against SR and UR units. Even the gold chests don't give much of a return, but at least there is some chance for us to get a SR or UR unit.

But for now, I have about 500 keys that I really don't see myself ever using - they don't even provide training fodder because I already have over 50 Trainers in my storage waiting to be used if/when I receive more SR or UR units. Some sort of exchange would be useful.

I mentioned this is the Feature Request thread :

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ature-Requests

You might want to add your voice to that thread.

I added my voice there and I'll add it here too. I like this idea a lot. Maybe if it comes up enough it will be implemented. Probably not but at least we can say we tried.

Keys and cash exchange

And along with the key exchange...what else can I use with the $$100,000,000,000 in cash that I have laying around. All my units are upgraded to the max...even the useless ones for a lack of something else to do with all my other useless units and trainers!! For kicks I turned in a hundred POS bronze keys...got ONE rare Polisi...took me 15 minutes to sell all that crap from my unit storage. I am at a stand still. Apparently I joined too late as I do not have a single UR unit (they don't hand them out like candy anymore...so I have read) and I'm almost to level 200. I spent lots of $$ playing for hours and lots more opening gold chests 10 at a time...still no UR. I can't compete in the events with those that have UR's to the max so no chance of upgrading my army that way...where do I go form here???

So many great ideas. Unfortunately they are not listening. They are pursuing their own agenda - namely, starve us of SR and UR in the hope that we will spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Belowme69 View Post
    And along with the key exchange...what else can I use with the $$100,000,000,000 in cash that I have laying around. All my units are upgraded to the max...even the useless ones for a lack of something else to do with all my other useless units and trainers!! For kicks I turned in a hundred POS bronze keys...got ONE rare Polisi...took me 15 minutes to sell all that crap from my unit storage. I am at a stand still. Apparently I joined too late as I do not have a single UR unit (they don't hand them out like candy anymore...so I have read) and I'm almost to level 200. I spent lots of $$ playing for hours and lots more opening gold chests 10 at a time...still no UR. I can't compete in the events with those that have UR's to the max so no chance of upgrading my army that way...where do I go form here???
    I think many of us are here now. Lots of fun until you hit the UR units in one of the events and then you are stuck. I have found that I have more fun battling earlier campaign and other event battles, they are still close and possible to win, and I stopped spending anything since progressing is so painful

So yes a key exchange would be good, but a fundamental rethink that would create actual incentives to play and spend money may be what is needed.
    Minihelten, very disappointed former member of Terminus alliance, looking for new home

Why would they bother to offer a Key exchange? That would just mean that they would sell fewer Gold Keys.

Just played Robocop for the first time in ages. Used my Game Dollars to buy a more powerful weapon and stronger body armour. Made me realise just how restrictive and frustrating LOW has become.

By the way, that latest offer, where they guarantee at least one SR if you open 11 Gold Chests at once, is an admission that under normal circumstances you could open 11 and not get a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    By the way, that latest offer, where they guarantee at least one SR if you open 11 Gold Chests at once, is an admission that under normal circumstances you could open 11 and not get a single one.
    I got 4 units in the 11

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I got 4 units in the 11
    That will happen once in a great, great while. I got 4 SR out of 6 gold chests recently. Since then? Nada. I spent $40 for elite chests trying to get the Boss countermeasure unit. I didn't get even one of them.

I got 4 units in the 11
    You definitely know how to make a grown man cry. Please send me some of your luck.

Nada

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    That will happen once in a great, great while. I got 4 SR out of 6 gold chests recently. Since then? Nada. I spent $40 for elite chests trying to get the Boss countermeasure unit. I didn't get even one of them.
    If you spent $40 or even just $20, you should've got at least one 50% event bonus SR unit. Did you say you got ALL rare units with the expenditure of $40? That'd be RARE!

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    If you spent $40 or even just $20, you should've got at least one 50% event bonus SR unit. Did you say you got ALL rare units with the expenditure of $40? That'd be RARE!
    Opened ELITE chests and not the Gold chests, difference, i was going to try the Elite but went for the Gold as per instructions from my 8 yo son....good advice i reckon, got the Quietus, Heiro, The Refusal and another tank unit, so was good, had 2 of them make current line up.
    Gold Chest is worth it...or was...maybe i opened all the luck with them..but i did get 2 more Workers...that gives me 9 units this Boss event !!! what a waste

Opened ELITE chests and not the Gold chests, difference, i was going to try the Elite but went for the Gold as per instructions from my 8 yo son....good advice i reckon, got the Quietus, Heiro, The Refusal and another tank unit, so was good, had 2 of them make current line up.
    Gold Chest is worth it...or was...maybe i opened all the luck with them..but i did get 2 more Workers...that gives me 9 units this Boss event !!! what a waste

Ratma2001, I always thought the elite chest would give us higher chance for SR or UR units based on the description. Are you suggesting otherwise? I lost track of some of the unit names you mentioned because there are just too many. As a result, I am not sure if there was any tone of sarcasm in your post. I wonder if there is a website to look up all the LoW units, especially SR/UR units with their pictures and stat for easier reference.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-14-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Ratma2001, I always thought the elite chest would give us higher chance for SR or UR units based on the description. Are you suggesting otherwise? I lost track of some of the unit names you mentioned because there are just too many. As a result, I am not sure if there was any tone of sarcasm in your post. I wonder if there is a website to look up all the LoW units, especially SR/UR units with their pictures and stat for easier reference.
    no sarcasm in my tone..but with the 30% better chance i would always go for the Gold rather than Elite..better chances and the units are more readily available...so to speak...but chances are a lot better with Gold opens 11 than Elite, you chances for elite are still low at normal rate, so avoid that till they have a Special Open Rate lift, just trying to make it easier with playing the right chests...sorry for confusion
    there is a Wiki post on here somewheres that has the units such as the Epic i seen ..will advise.