7 Day WD Event? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Day WD Event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    To echo this, please do not submit multiple tickets on the same issue in a short period of time. This will result in a serious delay in a response. We have received an exceptionally large number of tickets for Modern War due to the number of issues and the team is working hard to respond to them as quickly as possible. Thank you.
    People probably wouldn't feel the need to send in multiple tickets for the same issue if the support team would actually do their job and properly answer a ticket. My support ticket about disappearing energy refills from my inventory got just an unrelated form letter reply and then all successive tickets were closed without any reply whatsoever.

Lurker
    Post Count

Week long drain?

you guys are driving people away from this game...

The game doesn't open, or in my case can take 15 mins or more to open.

But a week long WD.....WHY? Why not give us a week long break, or a small ltq with a couple of days break...
    I've already told my faction that I can't be active in WD for a week....

Wth Gree, Please start thinking of the player experience...

As for tickets..l most of mine, I get canned responses that aren't related to the issue im having... So I reply and get no response...

No $$$ from me .....
    I will pay for a good product only

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Davis View Post
    A 7 day was is plain stupid and only about raising money for the gree Xmas party. The event in AUS finishes Xmas day..... Looks like a week off for my team
    It'd be great if all factions boycotted it...IMO..... It's ridiculous

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Since this tread is about 7 day war and submitting tickets. I say everyone who does not agree with the 7 day war submit tickets to change until it is indeed changed. The mods are not here to relay messages. They are only here to prevent inappropriate behavior and multiple threads.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    This is not a clerical error. In order to celebrate our three year anniversary we thought it would be fun to have a weeklong event for the USA cycle. We hope you enjoy it!

Also, just to further get the word out, we're doing an AMA this week, so feel free to come with all your MW questions and we'll do our best to provide detailed answers.
    Can you let us know ahead of time if the health pack or gold will be on sale and for how much during this week long event?

Will the win requirements to earn the bonuses be changed from 50 to 100 wins? Any other changes we should expect that is different from the norm?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by duesy View Post
    It'd be great if all factions boycotted it...IMO..... It's ridiculous
    What a wonderful idea!

GREE has a plan to combat such organized revolts...

...simply offer INSANE rewards for the event. Simple. Forget the injustice..just reward the participants as with the strongest rewards to date, and the players will come.

Mark my words....watch how incredible the rewards will be for the 7 day War. The weak will not be able to help themselves...and SUP will be leading the way.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pretty simple answer to this. Only play when you can be bothered and enjoy more time with family. The same teams will still win anyway so nothing much will change. Will the world stop if a team finishes 2345 instead of 965? Don't think so.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT GREE!!??

I've just lost 2 long term, dedicated players (4 acc's) because they're sick & tired of back to back events, no break & stopped being fun anymore!!

HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE BILLIONS OF MESSAGES PEOPLE HAVE SENT TEGARDING THIS!? Clearly not!

Post Count
    No one wants a 7 day wd so why have it?
    TKM - OFFICER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How many sit around a conference table to make this decision? You should all be fired for your stupidity.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can't we make it 2 weeks, to fill in the boring times between Xmas and new year? Maybe with a simultaneous frontline. Better still a whole cycle so we'd have to rescout as stats increase...but with a really good prize for 100 battles won in row

Post Count
    Christmas is expensive Gree, believe it or not most of you users have to work for a living. A 7 day war???? WTF!!

It is hard enough to finance a 3 day war but one 3 weeks after the last war for more than double the time.

Ridiculous! Gold had better be 90% off or you will have no players!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Of course you could make it no gold refills... And with double points on Christmas Day..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    15min full regen, and extra bonuses if you score in 24, 36, and 48 consecutive battles...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's simple, don't play into there hands and coffers, week off yippee
    Last edited by Clementine; 12-02-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Language