7 Day WD Event? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Day WD Event?

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

Angry Week long war!!

Are You Crazy?We have no break as it is with events going 24/7.Celebrate ,wow how dang greedy are you to make up for losses of income this last quarter.Should be a week off!!!!!!

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by junkkicker View Post
    P.S. I plan on setting a new record in tickets submitted over a 24 hour period. Every time you close it (#2042414) without an answer, I will open a new one.
    You do know that you can't have your tickets escalated from the forums. You can ask Clementine for help to make sure your ticket is not overlooked. Though, if you do open new ones for the same issue they will likely be closed and your responses will take longer.

Please keep your tickets together into 1 number and provide Gree with all the information required.

Dirt Dingler

7 days is a joke! A lot of people have already quit this game due to your stupidity! What's next Pvp on xmas day! You truly do not listen to your customers!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It will be very interesting to peep in over the SEVEN DAY WD CHRISTMAS MARATHON to see how many (or how few) took the bait. ��

Merry Christmas, �� everyone!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    You do know that you can't have your tickets escalated from the forums. You can ask Clementine for help to make sure your ticket is not overlooked. Though, if you do open new ones for the same issue they will likely be closed and your responses will take longer.

Please keep your tickets together into 1 number and provide Gree with all the information required.
    To echo this, please do not submit multiple tickets on the same issue in a short period of time. This will result in a serious delay in a response. We have received an exceptionally large number of tickets for Modern War due to the number of issues and the team is working hard to respond to them as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I guess gree must know there is no one playing that is in the retail business (except me).
    Hopefully my busiest time, so I hope to no be able to participate in WD

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    this is quite possibly the worst idea that I have ever seen

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    War is my favorite event, hands down. This is Modern War, not Modern Raid Boss...Modern FLTQ...Modern Epic Boss...Modern Frontline.... Modern War.

With that said, the week leading up to Christmas Day is the busiest week of the year. Last minute shopping, retail employees working incredible amount of hours, travel, and most importantly, family time that many only have during the holiday season.

The 7 days after Christmas would make so much more sense. Just my input. Please consider 'celebrating' the week following Christmas..not the week leading up to it. As it is now, this will be the first War since Brazil I will not participate in. Not a choice made in anger....a choice made for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I have provided everything, just no answer from u guys. Closed 5 times now without a response
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    To echo this, please do not submit multiple tickets on the same issue in a short period of time. This will result in a serious delay in a response. We have received an exceptionally large number of tickets for Modern War due to the number of issues and the team is working hard to respond to them as quickly as possible. Thank you.
    I think you should both read that post again, but I doubt you will.

7 days days is a joke, money getting low?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    this is quite possibly the worst idea that I have ever seen
    A week long WD the week of Xmas, and you call that celebrating?

You are all truly psychotic, it is not even a question in my mind anymore, you are just all off your collective rockers.

April is months away, and I think you may have your <celebrations> mixed up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why are you all crying? You DONT have to participate or be glued to your phone for a week, either play or choose to sit it out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Awesome! And I thought player appreciation month ended in October. High-Fives for Gree!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    This is not a clerical error. In order to celebrate our three year anniversary we thought it would be fun to have a weeklong event for the USA cycle. We hope you enjoy it!

Also, just to further get the word out, we're doing an AMA this week, so feel free to come with all your MW questions and we'll do our best to provide detailed answers.
    Thanks for information. I respectfully think you guys should reconsider based on the timing of the event and also based on years of feedback from the Modern War community. Most modern players have advocated for a 24 to 48hr World Domination event every 4 weeks as opposed to a 72 hr event every 3 weeks. Certainly the community is not in favor of doing the opposite.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Why are you all crying?
    Because its a stupid money grab that they are trying to shine up so it smells like a rose not the load it really is.
    play away for a week and be happy you're paying for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!