Gem workshop Cost is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. 1 gem = 12 seconds

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gem workshop Cost is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. 1 gem = 12 seconds

Post Count

Gem workshop Cost is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. 1 gem = 12 seconds

So, finally start crafting things, and it turns out that 1 Gem = 12 seconds in the workshop...

Seriously? The hell is this nonsense? 5 gems per minute for a feature that is currently the only way to start to buff up our army attack and defense stats (because we'll need head, feet, and artifacts, plus so many of us need to farm weapons and armor, not that we can because of 24/7 need to do trials).

Your math sucks ****, basically.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol. I don't even bother with that piece of crap crafting shop. Total waste of time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I haven't even been able to get enough resources to craft anything worth crafting anyways, I'd be glad to wait out the minute....mind sharing your secret?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RichDylan View Post
    I haven't even been able to get enough resources to craft anything worth crafting anyways, I'd be glad to wait out the minute....mind sharing your secret?
    I'm only going for some decent head and feet, really. Just got it to level five and was short on some things, so had to craft those... lots of crates from events and luck, I suppose... and entirely way too much time spent playing. That's a factor as well.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RichDylan View Post
    If one of those damn crates would be kind enough to give me a bramble thorn timber I could start the highest level boots right now, but my luck isn't happening. Lots of leather instead. I'd also need a couple more iron and I could make the highest level helmet right after the boots finish. Not that hard to get the materials together, really. Just as long as you get the right materials at the right time. I'm sure I'll use the leather eventually, just don't need it now.

Obviously, no weapon or body armor is good enough to replace what I have for some time and I got (more than) two rings from the raid boss which are equal stats to the highest craftable artifacts available right now, so there's no need to make those. Like Lys said, just helmet and boots right now.