Please get rid of the splash menu for items like chests, with the super lag now,

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please get rid of the splash menu for items like chests, with the super lag now,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Please get rid of the splash menu for items like chests, with the super lag now,

I am really annoyed that I have managed to purchase a chest that even at the highest reward gives a unit that doesn't even add to my army. Simply trying to x out of it while it stuck in limbo lag land for a minute. Since 2 updates ago iPhone 4's lag like crazy now, I am very happy you had a 40 percent off sale, but pretty much already blew that on a lame chest I would never buy, I want to buy potions only (another good idea put in the game) but alas you cannot purchase the war potions unless mini boss or war is going on. I also like to mass purchase them with my gems when they go on sale for 16 and 20 respectively. I am almost afraid to touch my screen until the sales come up letting me buy the potions. I already upgraded one of 3 devices due to trials not being able to run on my ipod. Cant do the phone for 3 more months until my 2 years is up. Simply adding in options the ability to have to agree to purchase using gems (in a different spot on screen than the first step) or allowing the choice for potions only w/o switching it in options screen would be nice. I put in a ticket for the crate, hopefully get them back, makes a person feel sick for a moment watching that, and I know I am not the only one.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You are not alone, but will Gree help..don't know, they used to(if unopened) now tho..no clue
    Good luck
    Daily player

Post Count
    I got a 'too bad, so sad' reply. Opened another ticket lambasting them and telling them to do their bloody job. They just need a confirmation, it's annoying as hell.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752