Current stats - 50%

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Current stats - 50%

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Current stats - 50%

So I just read in one of these "new release" notes that the new algorithm for PVP/WD will only allow for 50% of your army stats. The other 50% will be based on this new equipment and soldier power. All these units we chased for so long will only be 50% of our attack/defense stats.

Hmmmm....interesting. Seems like a little slap in face for the long term player. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-01-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Too soon (for me) to form an opinion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Trying to decide if I want to get my rank as high as possible before the new system comes in. Sounds like xp could be harder to get and maybe I would have more benefits from being a higher level.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Rumors of a required level of participation to obtain the trinkets for MW, and other events.
    This is a game, not a job or prison sentence.
    I don't see any developer or game maker requirement spurring people to do anymore than they wish to do.
    I see WHY the one issuing the performance edict would think it'll work.
    I won't comment on what it will do, other than to say, judge for yourselves over the next two to three weeks.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-01-2014 at 09:02 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    So I just read in one of these "new release" notes that the new algorithm for PVP/WD will only allow for 50% of your army stats. The other 50% will be based on this new equipment and soldier power. All these units we chased for so long will only be 50% of our attack/defense stats.

Hmmmm....interesting. Seems like a little slap in face for the long term player. Thoughts?
    That's exactly what they did to the Kingdom Age crew. Remember a few months ago when you raid anybody at will regardless of stats? Well it's about to get a whole lot worse. It's a damned nightmare that nobody can figure out where wins and losses appear to have no rhyme or reason. Gree swears its working as designed, which just makes it an even bigger slap in the face.

For the full effect, google "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They better not weight my stats 50%. I paid for those. Suddenly some kid puts a boot in a slot, and all the gold / US currency I spent is for nothing?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's already done my friend. It will be here in no time. But look at the bright side, it dropped 12 hours before WD in other games with absolutely no explanation on how it works. At least you can go ask KA players what you should do.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Actually, they're still trying to figure it out: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...down-of-Skills

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've posted their details from the comms social pages

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ort-pages-5-0)