DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 4th

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamInToronto View Post
    You said Ask Me Anything, so here's one that's more pointed... Was stat inflation supposed to give players attack and defense stats in the billions and tens-of-billions, or was that effect unintended?
    Bonus points: If intentional, why are there soo... many elipses in the game?
    With the stats inflation, it makes it very difficult to read without any separator or abbreviation. Do you have any plan to address this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can we expect an improving and dynamic chat into the game with the new release? or in the short future? sometimes there is no enough time to log off - log in on GM - log off and login back into the game it will be very useful for events interaction and strategy.
    Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can you please reduce the staggering amount of cellular data required to play this game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1.) Will there be commas added to large number? With stats now above 100b it may look like 10b and attack them.
    - Instead of it showing 1234567... show 12,345,678,909 . add some commas please.

2.) Will the vault be expanded more? Will there be more land expansion available?

3.) Will there be more faction bonuses added?

4.) Will higher stat cash and valor units be added?

5.) Will the daily log in rewards come back?

6.) Will the scratcher prizes be increased and have more of a variety.
    - I would like to see energy refills , stamina refills , health packs , small amounts of gold like 5 or 10.

7.) Will we ever see folders drop from stamina use and not just energy use?
    Last edited by HypeTonic; 12-04-2014 at 03:41 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Will all current broken things be fixed before more things are added to bog down an already overtaxed game engine

Consistent Contributor danman_085's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Question 1) Can a more expedient method of building walls for WD be established? As a faction leader, one of the most mundane jobs is to sit around building /leveling up walls. If a faction has enough cash & enough concrete I should be able to select which level wall I'd like to building & the cash & concrete be used accordingly.

Question 2) Is there any intent in the near future to expand/increase faction bonuses? Infrastructure bonuses like building upgrade time reduction or building upgrade cost reduction would be great. Or a bonus that increases the chance of a box opening. Or an energy regen bonus.

Question 3) Can there be a disable/enable option for the "Collect All Income" button?

Question 4) As an Android user, I've noticed there is a character limit to posting on other player's MW profile. I know other Android users are experiencing the same issue. Why is that?

Question 5) Why is there often fluctuations in WD points when attacking the same player? Sometimes I see points at 375+, then the next hit will only be 225+.
    Last edited by danman_085; 12-03-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Are they ever going to fix the sync issues with tap joy offers? I used to be able to go to an offer or watch a video, look at article, or ad for Walmart, etc and once sync with chat or vault be rewarded 1 gold. It hasn't worked since the 4.5 fix. Tap joy says it isn't their issue and Gree says its tap joy. It is the Gree update causing the issue. Please fix. I have 3 devices and it doesn't work any more on any of them. All current gree update and ios 8.1.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Could we please have a button for collecting all income at once
    Also with the walls as stated above , it would be great to have a cost per level of wall wanted and number of bricks required,
    The way it is now is so laborious.
    And also a way to change leaders in your faction in case their device becomes disabled or
    lost. As we are having this problem in our Faction now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    New Min participation in WDs. During the beta. we saw this feature added. It now means that people will to contribute X numbers of attacks (failed or not).

1. Do Wall hits count as attacks?
    2. Why should the game impose the number of attacked required. Would be not be better to give the faction leader an adjustable figure that they can set?
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-04-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With people being locked out of the game so often, or people simply not being able to participate at times. Could we please have a CO Leader option. This is something that has been asked for for a long time. Having one person in charge of a faction creates a problem should something happen to the leader, which in turns raises more tickets

Alternatively have a new function within the faction.. Maybe a level that has all the features of the leader... Kick, purchases boosts , build walls (essential), promote/demote (officers)... but can't kick the leader

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Could we see the battles like you have in other Gree games or would that make issues worse.

Would like a 2nd in command too.

And gold confirmation button.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Beta testing..

I have been beta testing since the time that WDs were introduced. The level of response to issues as dropped quite considerably.

The major issues currently, where raised during beta testing.. A number of other beta testers where getting crashes, unable to log in, long log in times. This info was fed back but didn't seem to be acknowledged. When raised on a thread, Admin said that "different" issues had been raised

I don't what to place blame historically but could we consider the following:

- Beta Testing is in affect User Acceptance testing (as we are the end users)
    - When issues are raised, we get an email after testing, saying thank you for your feedback ... what would be better is:
    -- Have a summary of all issues raised (by everyone)
    -- List which issues will be resolved / ignore for that version
    -- Release a second round of beta testing and ask for the corrected issues to be tested (currently this only seems to happen in extreme circumstances)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Beta testing again -

On a number of occasions the information has been lacking regarding the new fetaures.

- Bug fixes (what bug fixes?)
    - Improvements (what improvements?)
    - (an example.. Big Guns issue.. we were never told what it was)

The information appears to be the same info that is place on the app store for a new version.

If possible could we have much more detailed information about what is being tested. Especially if a new feature is being rolled out. I assume that the new feature will already have a requirements doc and hopefully a technical doc as well as user documentation. Could these be forwarded on, or at least a detailed summary?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How to management currently decide what to introduce next.. bit of a leading question here..

We have a 7 day WD, because the "players want it".. We spoke out and we don't. But how did management come to this conclusion?

From what I can see, we now have one admin, a number of devs that will post info only and a mass of community mods who have been elected by the forum admin(s).

Rather than the Admin picking Mods, could the community not pick the mods (those whosubmit an application).. What we need are a few players who can relay information directly back to yourselves.. What we don't need is "yes (wo)men" who think that everything is wonderful and because of that they are made mods.. eg someone responding "heck yeah" when asked about a 7 day WD.

:Edit.. I realize this feels like it is about the community team, but really it is more about determining how the management and devs decide upon their next piece of work
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-04-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gold..

Misclicks, to few confirmations buttons, lag (big problem) ... all these lead to gold accidentally being used.

So either we need a confirmation button for every gold purchase that sits on the oppsite side of the screen from where the person is clicking... or think about the following enhancement..

Have a Gold Admin tab.. In here you have the following options:
    1. Set a cap amount of gold that can be spent before resetting the cap ... eg set a value of 100.. You then see a countdown value from 100 and each time you spend it gets closer to 0 until you cant use gold.. you then go back to reset the value to what you want.
    1a. Create a toggle button for the above point to be enabled

2. Create a toggle button for gold confirmation. If enabled, one will be asked on each gold transaction.
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-04-2014 at 02:38 AM.