[AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 4th - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 4th

Post Count
    after reading all of Hellraizer's points i forgot what it was i was going to say

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman875 View Post
    after reading all of Hellraizer's points i forgot what it was i was going to say
    Sorry lol.. I've been keeping a note for a while on what people have been asking for + some of my own lol .. I'm done now (i hope)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-04-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are getting a feature to "sell" unwanted units in game.
    This is long overdue,however we still continue to get worthless units in early rounds of LTQ events,from scratch cards,most of raid and epic normal prizes.
    My question is can we substitute these worthless units for more useful items:
    o health packs
    o energy refills
    o stamina refills
    o even a small amount of gold(say 5 or 10 gold)
    This would stop cluttering inventory in future with useless units and make the prizes more desirable.

Question 2:
    The Mission Payout Bonuses are Useless as the missions payouts are totally out of date with the inflation of the game,are there plans to increase the payouts to a realistic level with every other aspect of the game?
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Thanks HellRaizer, I think you pretty much covered all bases especially beta testing! Thank you!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Confirmation buttons for gold spend to finish building upgrades etc. and selling buildings - please get these implemented!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    We are getting a feature to "sell" unwanted units in game.
    This is long overdue,however we still continue to get worthless units in early rounds of LTQ events,from scratch cards,most of raid and epic normal prizes.
    My question is can we substitute these worthless units for more useful items:
    o health packs
    o energy refills
    o stamina refills
    o even a small amount of gold(say 5 or 10 gold)
    This would stop cluttering inventory in future with useless units and make the prizes more desirable.

Question 2:
    The Mission Payout Bonuses are Useless as the missions payouts are totally out of date with the inflation of the game,are there plans to increase the payouts to a realistic level with every other aspect of the game?
    These "worthless units" are not all worthless to new players

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    These "worthless units" are not all worthless to new players
    My scratchie today yielded a unit less then 100/100 is that useful for any account?
    And if it is,it will be worthless in a few days as you can buy better units from store for minimal cash!
    Hobbsie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this game is so unbalanced....
    a player have att 2 to 3 to 4 times his def.... def not even worth in this game......
    scratchers r not even worth... pls bring back daily login bonus...
    pls bring back some more new strategic events...

Lurker
    Post Count

Question

1) Will there be a co-leader option added? For example, if a personal issue comes up that causes me to have to take a temporary break from the game, I'd like to be able so assign a co-leader to have the ability to do everything a leader can do with the exception of removing the leader from the team. That way I know my faction can continue moving forward seamlessly while I am gone and I won't be in jeopardy of losing the faction and all the bonuses I worked so hard to build.

2) An easier way to build walls would be ENORMOUSLY helpful! Rather than having to tap upgrade for each level of wall you want to build, why not let us choose the level wall we want to build and have the system do the necessary calculations in the background? Pick a level 15 wall, click one time and done.

3) Abbreviated player stats would be nice. Rather than the long numbers you see now, will those be truncated to show stats in a form such as this: 123.56M or 10.25B or 750.68K?

4) Can we have an explanation as to how the building defenses work and how they correlate to defensive stat number if at all? If it doesn't correlate to our defensive stat number, what does that number really mean in terms of game use?

Thank you!

Post Count
    I think all the talk of new features is 'nice' but you guys need to address the most pressing issue which is that a number of players are locked out of the game on IOS devices. Clearly it sounds like your beta testers identified this problem yet the update was released and subsequent repairs have made things worse not better.

This morning I noticed that my documents and data file on my oldest player is reached a staggering 3.2GB! Three times bigger than the next largest app I have installed on my iPad! I also noticed that when I went to a rivals base with a huge number of buildings the game started to slow to a crawl as the app dug through the graphics files needed to redraw this base!

Loading of the app takes forever, it does load much faster on an iPhone 5 and 6 but both have 30+GB of free space. On devices with lower amounts of memory the game is either locked out or constantly freezes, this by the way is a similar issue on lower specd Android devices.

So my other question is, how extensively tested is 5, in other words will it run on older IOS 5 devices as you state currently on the app store and have you considered putting the applications data set on a diet?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The new update is gonna to sync our games to the Apple Game Center. With this being the case how is that going to work for folks that have 1 Apple ID and say 2 or more devices with multiple accounts. Are we going to be forces to pick one of the accounts to play with or set up several dummy Apple ID's to have multiple accounts which then renders all other Apple purchases to be only on one device. Is this going to be the case? Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Last edited by Rparker1979; 12-04-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We all have a lot of special items in our inventories from previous events. I assume they will never again be useful after the event is over. Can these be deleted?
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please, cancel 7-day WD event as most of players want

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will faction leaders be able to choose minimum for new wd rewards planned for 5.0?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Think all the questions are being duplicated now