DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5.0 (as per Facebook)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

5.0 (as per Facebook)

Commanders,

5.0 is going to be hitting the app store later this week or next week. First and foremost, we want you to know that the login issues will be fixed with this update! We apologize that this took so long and look forward to everyone getting back in. Listed below are some of the other major features that were being worked on prior and parallel to this occurrence:

1. Recycling! That's rights, you'll be able to trade in those unwanted units for cash and valor!
    2. Minimum Participation in WD: You'll need to compete in the future to earn those sweet prizes. Participation may vary based on event. The new display will let you know how many wars you need to complete to earn that prize!
    3.Open Faction Enrollment: This will be optional!
    4. Soldier Equipment: More details later this week!
    5. Account Transfer: Multiple devices and NO support ticket needed! More to follow up later this week.

Hope you are all ready for this exciting update and can't wait to get it all out to you! Thanks!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hallelujah!!!
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wonder if Tadaaah posted that FB message

From what I tried of this so far it does what it says on the tin. It'll be nice to clear out some junk units and get a little valor and cash back.

I saw the manage accounts feature. Although obviously not testable. Wonder if that's why they have linked it to game centre? Similar to other mobile games out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Blinkblink.....wonder if the data usage will be cleaned up too? Heck, wonder how much the recycling will clean up their db storage?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    A more detailed post about this update will be coming to the forums soon! Keep an eye peeled.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    A more detailed post about this update will be coming to the forums soon! Keep an eye peeled.
    Lol nice pun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So...only another week or two?havent seen my base in 27 days.seems like a long way out still!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will factions get to choose the minimum to be eligible for prizes? The top factions have different requirements than mini factions.
    Last edited by codys21; 12-01-2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: typo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I bet we will receive division prize only after update?

Post Count
    If you don't mind, I think I'll wait a week to see the full impact of updating, including unintended "features", before downloading. Not that I don't trust GREE or anything.......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Account will be linked with Game Center? What happens if we already have 2 different MW accounts set up on 2 different devices that both use the same Game Center account?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't forget Soldier Equip....

http://greegam.es/SoldierEquip

Can't even get the game to run correctly now and more features are being added. <sarcasm>hooray</sarcasm>

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good thing I have 10 mil valor saved up. I'm sure there will be items for sale to take place of these valor units. Idea might be cool. Hard to get any worse

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Additional details can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...odern-War-v5-0

We will also be having an AMA on Thursday: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...g-December-4th

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So for the thousandth time the question has been asked...for those locked out of their game since almost a month ago, what is going to be done for them? I've lost an entire cycle, missed an entire ltb, and lost all the rewards that everyone else was able to get because they could log in.