Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Alliance War Questions @ Tadaaah

First off Tadaaah, welcome back. I see you've been gone for a bit and hope all is well.

I have a few questions on the alliance battle that you can likely help with. Some I believe we know, but would be nice to get your confirmation

1. Are new members able to join the alliance now that the wars have started? We have new members looking to join but we are unable to let them in.

2. There are a few bugs, such as our Wars not showing for over an hour at a time. As a colonel, I've initiated a war but it doesn't show for other alliance members. Other officers in my alliance have the same issue

3. Are the alliance battles randomly selected? What is the bonus points for winning the alliance battle? (25,000?)

4. Was the chat in the alliance war purposely disabled or is it a bug causing the inability to chat amongst members in the War?

Others, feel free to add to this list of questions so we can get clarification from the forum administrators.

Finally, I do like the Alliance War. It's the best update you've had since adding the boss battle. Now, just make the prizes worthwhile and allow gold keys to yield more UR units and you have yourselves one solid game

-Superninjagm

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    First off Tadaaah, welcome back. I see you've been gone for a bit and hope all is well.

I have a few questions on the alliance battle that you can likely help with. Some I believe we know, but would be nice to get your confirmation

1. Are new members able to join the alliance now that the wars have started? We have new members looking to join but we are unable to let them in.

2. There are a few bugs, such as our Wars not showing for over an hour at a time. As a colonel, I've initiated a war but it doesn't show for other alliance members. Other officers in my alliance have the same issue

3. Are the alliance battles randomly selected? What is the bonus points for winning the alliance battle? (25,000?)

4. Was the chat in the alliance war purposely disabled or is it a bug causing the inability to chat amongst members in the War?

Others, feel free to add to this list of questions so we can get clarification from the forum administrators.

Finally, I do like the Alliance War. It's the best update you've had since adding the boss battle. Now, just make the prizes worthwhile and allow gold keys to yield more UR units and you have yourselves one solid game

-Superninjagm
    agree on all the above , thanks Super, i am stuck in an alliance with no colnels and the General hasnt been on for 2 days now ..so bitterly dissapointed having my units sitting there looking stoopid.....i tried the chat but didnt work as most have found out, so cant even send message to upgrade rank!
    Also would like to see new UR and SR and maybe get rid of the Common units , most are useless and a waste of space and time since Stats went through the roof
    Cheers

Cool. I'm headed into some meetings but I'll work on getting those answers while I'm in there! Just wanted you to know we're working on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Cool. I'm headed into some meetings but I'll work on getting those answers while I'm in there! Just wanted you to know we're working on them.
    great, thanks!

1. You should be able to join an alliance, but not leave during an event. Please let us know if this is happening.

2. Can I please get some more information like player names, so we can investigate?

3. Match selection is random. The winning team receives 50% bonus points.

4. This was a bug and should already be corrected.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    1. You should be able to join an alliance, but not leave during an event. Please let us know if this is happening.

2. Can I please get some more information like player names, so we can investigate?

3. Match selection is random. The winning team receives 50% bonus points.

4. This was a bug and should already be corrected.

Thanks!

Thanks Tadaaah for your quick response. Regarding number 1, we actually don't have the ability to change our alliance profile to "allow new members". All colonels and our general tried but without any success. Our alliance name is Terminus.

Regarding number 2, we are once again able to play but did experience a bug which lasted for over an hour earlier where we could not initiate a war. Thank you

Superninjagm
    Terminus

I was able to leave my alliance and join another with Auto Accept..maybe Terminus has locked with current, will try after war

Thanks for letting us know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I was able to leave my alliance and join another with Auto Accept..maybe Terminus has locked with current, will try after war
    Ratma, Gree fixed the bug and we can once again add members. You seem active thus welcome to join us. We are currently ranked #9. Join us on groupme so we can get you in.

Superninjagm
    Terminus

Alliance wars glitch

Game is still glitchy.... It's finishing before the time is up.... We're missing out on bonus points. It's been doing this since last night. Haven't finished a full game yet.

Team Terminus

Alliance wars glitch

Game is still glitchy.... It's finishing before the time is up.... We're missing out on bonus points. It's been doing this since last night. Haven't finished a full game yet. ticket 2092480

Team Terminus

Same here - war randomly restarts almost all the time

Angry Somapura Slam

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    agree on all the above , thanks Super, i am stuck in an alliance with no colnels and the General hasnt been on for 2 days now ..so bitterly dissapointed having my units sitting there looking stoopid.....i tried the chat but didnt work as most have found out, so cant even send message to upgrade rank!
    Also would like to see new UR and SR and maybe get rid of the Common units , most are useless and a waste of space and time since Stats went through the roof
    Cheers
    Since I have been sitting for a few days now unable to play the alliance wars, I am trying to play the Somapura Slam in the Campaign. Anyone know how to beat the first campaign? Not spending any more money trying to get UR units that will beat the games UR units as I keep getting the same R units instead. At level 200, donated a lot of money to my alliance, try to play everyday and its getting very frustrating. Even unable to change alliances just so I can play the Alliance Game. Gree says there working on the alliance problem. Everyone should be able to play. Our general has not been online in months which I would take that they do not play the game anymore so the rest of us is just out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Ratma, Gree fixed the bug and we can once again add members. You seem active thus welcome to join us. We are currently ranked #9. Join us on groupme so we can get you in.

Superninjagm
    Terminus
    Smashin it with TeamJoe atm, but will bounce after the War so late this arvo, only been in 4 battles and racked up some big points....have these big players sorted out with some SR and UR quick release units..they dont even have time to release their big guns...game over !!
    Team Joe are a good Alliance but seems most are from Europe, so limits my time play a bit .
    Will be good to join up with Terminus, looking forward to meeting most of you guys/gals.
    Just a quick shout out to TeamJoe for having me for the war it was good fun, nice to see Gree mixing up the game a bit, better than the normal play !
    Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Knight View Post
    Since I have been sitting for a few days now unable to play the alliance wars, I am trying to play the Somapura Slam in the Campaign. Anyone know how to beat the first campaign? Not spending any more money trying to get UR units that will beat the games UR units as I keep getting the same R units instead. At level 200, donated a lot of money to my alliance, try to play everyday and its getting very frustrating. Even unable to change alliances just so I can play the Alliance Game. Gree says there working on the alliance problem. Everyone should be able to play. Our general has not been online in months which I would take that they do not play the game anymore so the rest of us is just out of luck.
    Alliance Wars finish in a few more hours so bounce to another Alliance, best to check the members when you join, i make sure that most are active with in a few hours, if not bounce and look again.