Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Alliance Wars finish in a few more hours so bounce to another Alliance, best to check the members when you join, i make sure that most are active with in a few hours, if not bounce and look again.
    If you both are still active, Team Terminus is #8 and we'd really like to push for #7. Sorry, team Irons, but we are coming for you :-)

We have 2 slots currently open. Minimum level requirement is currently 65 and we can add in between battles. Join us on groupme so we can figure out timing. The link can be found under my forum post for Alliance recruitment.

Enjoy the alliance wars!!!

Superninjagm
    Team Terminus

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    If you both are still active, Team Terminus is #8 and we'd really like to push for #7. Sorry, team Irons, but we are coming for you :-)

We have 2 slots currently open. Minimum level requirement is currently 65 and we can add in between battles. Join us on groupme so we can figure out timing. The link can be found under my forum post for Alliance recruitment.

Enjoy the alliance wars!!!

Superninjagm
    Team Terminus
    Would love to come over and smash out some big points for you guys but im at work for next 8hrs and my Main is on Ipad at home..only have the little one on Iphone , but not big enough yet to be useful, sorry Super, but for sure after this war im comming over, just get the bourbon ready
    Cheers