Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ltb gree hq 12/2 - 12/22

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Ltb gree hq 12/2 - 12/22

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Spreadsheet is Up to date with current payout and costs
    Last edited by SSG; 12-03-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    USN Red Alert Alpha
    907-253-600
    Come join the fight now and talk to us at groupme! https://groupme.com/join_group/8423818/Yzez9l
    Building Defense - MAX
    Guild Increase - MAX
    Infantry Defense - MAX
    Ground Defense - MAX
    Health Recovery Time - MAX
    Air Defense - MAX
    Sea Defense - MAX
    Building Output - MAX
    Infantry Attack - MAX
    Ground Attack - MAX
    Air Attack - MAX
    Sea Attack - MAX
    Causality Rate - +20%

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thread updated with spreadsheet now
    USN Red Alert Alpha
    907-253-600
    Come join the fight now and talk to us at groupme! https://groupme.com/join_group/8423818/Yzez9l
    Building Defense - MAX
    Guild Increase - MAX
    Infantry Defense - MAX
    Ground Defense - MAX
    Air Defense - MAX
    Sea Defense - MAX
    Building Output - MAX
    Infantry Attack - MAX
    Ground Attack - MAX
    Air Attack - MAX
    Sea Attack - MAX
    Causality Rate - +20%

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    thank you for sharing this info

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    wonder if it will crash every time you collect

Post Count
    If that building is in fact called " Gree HQ".....

......then its waaaay overpriced !

On a serious note ...Thank You for sharing spreadsheet info, much appreciated :wink:
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    LOL spreadsheet info is not valid until building is released. he likes to release blank sheet as soon as building name is released

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It could pay out $10 and I would still raid every one I came across

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And yet another thread started about LTB. Fellas, I'm done after this one. This was never a competition to post a thread but it looks as though 1 person in particular thinks it is. So have at it. Saves me more time. It was nice that said person downloaded my work and passed it off as their own.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Under copyright authority I am protecting the writings of said LTB worksheets. The use of intellectual property may not be used without permission.
    USN Red Alert Alpha
    907-253-600
    Building Defense - MAX
    Guild Increase - MAX
    Infantry Defense - MAX
    Ground Defense - MAX
    Air Defense - MAX
    Sea Defense - MAX
    Building Output - MAX
    Infantry Attack - MAX
    Ground Attack - MAX
    Air Attack - MAX
    Sea Attack - MAX
    Causality Rate - +20%

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    LOL spreadsheet info is not valid until building is released. he likes to release blank sheet as soon as building name is released
    He's just trying to help. These forums need more people doing nice things that help the community. Yes it is all a guess until it drops but no one complains about Larrys'or Animals' FLTQ / LTQ.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I apreciate that some people help the community in this way, i find these spread sheets very helpful when completed.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    if you don't want anyone to use your work, you shouldn't use anyone's work yourself. go back to your original sheet which was full of flaws. remove anyone else's edits.... your "original" work wasn't even online. anybody trying to use it had to download it, and the formulas had mistakes, didn't account for all that they do now.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    here is the link for your original sheet before my modifications and additions to account for bonuses, upgrade cost reductions, upgrade time reductions, reflecting time in days, hours minutes and seconds... how long it would take to finish building based on current level completed.... accounting for how long it would take to collect all necessary cash, even accounting for some miscellaneous raiding on the way. OH and all other statistics i made reflect bonuses, like ROI, and everything else there, so why don't we do this? you go back to your original sheet, without my changes, and remove your current one, which has all my changes. and i will not post a sheet that i haven't created from scratch.... i understand it will take me time to create one from scratch, but it will turn out a lot better than the Frankenstein this one is turning out to be. here is your original sheet for reference. just remove your link, post this one with your original data and don't copy my formulas. oh and I'm claiming intellectual property on all the ideas for the improvements i made. how about that? so if you publish another sheet with same improvements im gonna call out on you if you. also ill be able to tell if you copied my formulas.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B19W...15dl9MQ28/edit

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lV2V3F4dmdGTWc

this is where you got all your formulas for your sheet, btw, so are you claiming intellectual property and copyright on someone else's work????

this is from an old post from http://forums.gree.net/member.php?30571-Maverick50727 Maverick50727

your sheet is an exact copy line by line from his, with the only change of being on a different LTB, and you added on some calculations at the bottom to add building output bonus and such, (those formulas had wrong results btw, i fixed them for you when i first saw "your" sheet)
    Last edited by BrisingrBoss; 12-02-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    heck you even copied my idea to block people from being able to change any cells they weren't supposed to change. and now you want to claim copyright???

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    when i made the improvements i wanted to work together for the betterment of the forum, but you complained about it from day one. even though people were asking for the improvements I had made, you complained i posted a sheet with those improvements, instead of offering to join the links up and keeping a single work. OK if you dint like it, go back to your own work and delete all links to the ones that have my improvements. i guarantee ill create one from scratch myself, to be published later on this week. OH I know my formulas, how i make them, ill be able to tell if you used them. I am claiming intellectual property on all my formulas and work, and ideas on how to make something that is actually useful according to what people asked for.