Looking for new members-android

We are an android guild looking to bolster our numbers. We currently have 12 spots available and will happily accept individuals or even a small guild to merge over to us entirely. We are a sub guild of Divine Rapture and part of the DK empire(opportunity to go on top 25/10/1 runs for proven members).
    The guild:

Level 64
    3 bonuses from max
    Level 30+ to join
    No donation demands (if you are above lvl 100 donate when you can)
    No gemming required
    We use line chat for social and war prep
    We just ask that you are active and participate as much as you can...no minimum scores.

Contact me on line app knd-vin or just apply at the guild.

Super Baaaddd recruiting on andriod

Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

The Shiva is recruiting

The Shiva is currently recruiting on android. We are a united front alliance guild that will accept all levels of active players. Line messenger app is required. Please contact me at line id 3juggla33

looking for active players

Wolf den is accepting new members, level 30+ and must be active, no war minimums yet just show your active and willing to take part, all level 5 bonuses and a few HC spots available, line ID wolf3x6 hit me up if your interested or pm me

we are a new guild but growing fast, I am the GM level 117 with a few epics

Friend code WBD-NZQ-BCM

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
    most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
    The Guild is level 40
    23 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
    Room for 3 High Commanders and 16 Commanders
    we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
    We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre
    Line ID: pdisawesome
    Last edited by Purple Dragon; 12-13-2014 at 08:50 AM.

recruiting (android)

Infinity damage
    Looking for 10-15 active players
    To get back in top 100
    Prefer regular gem buyers
    Send request in game

me

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Dragon View Post

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
    most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
    The Guild is level 40
    17 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
    Room for 4 High Commanders and 15 Commanders
    we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
    We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre
    I have 11 epics

android platform guild

New guild level 12 called super her0 its a branch off of super villains which is a t100 guild also in alliance with Jedi. Just a guild for fun. But anyone serious enough has to prove themselves to get put in any t25/t10 guilds. Must have line app. Message me on line with any questions. Ashketchum420. Any level will do just need active players.

does that mean you wish to join Frozen Fyre?

Quote Originally Posted by Kok Bo Wen View Post
    I have 11 epics
    or just understandably bragging a little?

Looking for more members

Hello, my guild (lvl 48) ''The High Commanders'' are looking for more members we have 12 places left you need lvl 40 to join we are all really active and are good friends we talk with line app we mostly end up around the 500th place in wars and between 750-500 place in raids we arent that stong but we just like playing together.
    Last edited by cococol; 12-13-2014 at 02:43 PM.