Thumbs up xXUnitedNationsXx World's Top 5 Alliance is now recruiting! Hurry!

We're recruiting Top Notch Active Players to join our group of very active highly experienced officers. We're an Alliance already at maximum Level (Lvl. 50), so no donations for leveling up are needed anymore. We always reward and promote those players that help us acquire weekly items in the Market and/or those Top players that play hard, invest in the game, and achieve greatness. We're currently almost full with almost 70 very active players deployed in Special Operations. We play everyday 24/7. Our main goal is to entertain and to be entertained, to show off our high level skills and dominate other alliances, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT: HAVE TONS OF FUN! We are a family of highly trained officers. Come on over and give us a try. After all, fun is the name of the game! Salute!

Requirements to join our Alliance at the moment:

* Minimum level: 150;
    * Must be very, but very active;
    * Must join our chat on Palringo (Download it for free at App Store);
    * Must be very skilled in Invasions, Versus (PvP), Boss battles, Campaigns, etc.

Look for us in the WORLD'S TOP RANKED ALLIANCES SCOREBOARD or simply search for alliance: xXUnitedNationsXx

Come join the fun! But hurry, we're almost completely full!

Our best regards,
    MisterSkills
    xXUnitedNationsXx

Thumbs up Send us a message if you're almost there and you want to join us!

Send me a message if you are about to meet the requirements and we might make an exception to you. But it must be very close to our minimum requirements listed above.

We are very friendly and remember FUN IS THE MAIN GOAL.

Salute!

We have only 1 spot available right now! Hurry before it's gone! Cheers...

We are replacing those that didn't meet our minimum requirements for pros only. This is your chance. If you are really good in League Of War, come join us. We're only accepting Top Notch Players at the moment. Give us a try. Send me a message and let's see if you qualify. Salute!

1 spot available at this moment guys. Hurry before it's gone! Salute!

Looking to join

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSkills View Post
    1 spot available at this moment guys. Hurry before it's gone! Salute!
    Hello
    I would love the oppurtunity to join your alliance. I'm Lvl 145 and climbing and play daily for hours and do a good job at helping my other alliance members.
    Check me out and let me know if you have any questions as I tried to send you a message but it doesn't seem to work from my iPhone.
    Thanks

Why not bro. Check your private messages here bro. Cheers...

We're replacing inactives right now guys. This is your chance... Hurry before it's completely full...

Hi can I join ur alliance.

Been playing for 3mths n currently lvl 229 now.

Back open again

Guys we've had 19players banned and removed so we have a big opening to join one of the top alliances in the world.

I am the current General and have dropped requirments to lvl130 to let some newcomers in - rules still apply, must be very active and join us on palringio...

Apply now and I will get round to you!

Thescrubber

Quote Originally Posted by steve rb View Post
    Guys we've had 19players banned and removed so we have a big opening to join one of the top alliances in the world.

I am the current General and have dropped requirments to lvl130 to let some newcomers in - rules still apply, must be very active and join us on palringio...

Thescrubber
    is UN still need member?

currently lvl 245....active in LOW everyday without fail, willingly to spend gold bars n spam morale for AW

Exclamation Joining

Quote Originally Posted by steve rb View Post

Thescrubber
    look I've been playing faithfully for 1.5 months and I'm now a level 111, currently logging in and playing at least 4 hrs a day, I would like to join your team, I absolutely love this game and have found that it helps me cope with stressers. I'm not at your minimum level but I've got a decent squad. May I please join your team?

Joining

Quote Originally Posted by lycanrise View Post
    look I've been playing faithfully for 1.5 months and I'm now a level 111, currently logging in and playing at least 4 hrs a day, I would like to join your team, I absolutely love this game and have found that it helps me cope with stressers. I'm not at your minimum level but I've got a decent squad. May I please join your team?
    Please let me know, I'd be honored to join this squad I am actually a level 114
    Last edited by lycanrise; 01-02-2015 at 07:23 AM. Reason: I need to put the correct level